UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

<<<< The Gladiators Recruting >>>>

<<<< The Gladiators Recruting >>>>

We are still recruiting. We recruit dexers, macers, swordsmen, and archers. Our base currently consists of a Keep and a 18x18 Colosseum next to each other. We also own alot of the surrounding houses. We currently are setting up 1v1 duels and pit fights with 3 gladiators in the colosseum vs a dragon. We will also be having a monthly 1v1 tournament. The winner of this will probably recieve a wooden sword or a sash of some sort, we are currently working this out with staff. There will also be wars with other rp guilds. To join please pm me or contact me via aim at LifeInIstanbul.

Re: <<<< The Gladiators Recruting >>>>

We have several members join in last few days. We also will be having 2 divisions. I am currently heading up our archer division and another officer is handeling melee. If interested in joining either im me at LifeInIstanbul.