UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

)))) The Gladiators (((((

)))) The Gladiators (((((

This new guild has around 10 members and growing fast. We are setting up in the bloody plains and have several houses there. We are a Blue roleplaying/pvp/dueling guild. Alot of dueling nights where we will take groups of people to the dueling pits. We will also be having a weekly money duel where 2 players duel betting 10k and there equipment. These will be set up the previous week and I will be taking bets at event. The only major limitation to this guild is your character cannot have magic as a skill. We have char that we can use to gate us into battle and are currently at war with the cove savages.

If Interested about joining contact me via aim at LifeInIstanbul.

Highlander-hybrid

Legendary Member
Re: )))) The Gladiators (((((

You could be thinking of the "Bloody Foothills" in the LoD expansion.

But yeah there was a something plaina's there too, right spot, could have been bloody, not sure though.

We are having our first dueling event next monday at 11pm est. We are still recruiting. Aim me at LifeInIstanbul.

We need more recruits we currently are around 12 or so. We will begin dueling event next week. This had been postponed due to ddos attacks. My aim is LifeInIstanbul.