UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The good times in factions =)

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
The good times in factions =)

Yes this is the only thread in the fraction forum where you post fun times in factions, not exactly WTFBBQOWNEDLOL. but stuff like "wow, why didnt i cure vs that polymorphed lizard man :<"

ok I shall start it off (please include ss's :))

posted before but i pwn him ;/

rolling

Wanderer
Re: The good times in factions =)

Yes, yes you do.

Pwning of a tailor must be rough for you to be posting it here.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Pepsi_Rox said:
so? I'm talking about fun times you have on a faction character..
Then change the title, it says IN FACTIONS..... you just killed a newbie! Unless it's a fun with newbies thread.

r33n

Knight

me getting ganked by entourage last summer.. i like the picture, im in stat before i die ;(

also.. this is a great representation of my faction life in the past 2 months.. things are starting to pick up though :D

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

rlangermann said:

me getting ganked by entourage last summer.. i like the picture, im in stat before i die ;(

also.. this is a great representation of my faction life in the past 2 months.. things are starting to pick up though :D
owned.

elohdee

Knight

MemphisWade said:

chesepeake nujelm fight... old ass picture sir ryan sent me

i'm casper, i died =(

too bad oe just did cleanup after >I< beat A*G ;[

i remember once in minax, when [IC was raiding us and they gated right behind our turret. So we all casted eq and ms (before it affected blues) and we kill like all of them except like 4.........no pic though =(

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Son of Wanker said:
i remember once in minax, when [IC was raiding us and they gated right behind our turret. So we all casted eq and ms (before it affected blues) and we kill like all of them except like 4.........no pic though =(
haha, i remember when people would guard minax base, i did it once when -EE- Raided it ;p fun as shit tho

i remeber the time when i was in PC. i got bolaed and two of my guys were chasing the person who did it, but he was running around brit tavern and casting magic arrow over and over on me so i dont remount. they were "spinning" there 5mins...before someone casted invisibility on me :/

Megumi

Wanderer

MemphisWade said:

chesepeake nujelm fight... old ass picture sir ryan sent me

i'm casper, i died =(

I SEE A FAGGOT CORPSE!

OHMIGOD IT'S RAND!!!!111

Megumi

Wanderer

Son of Wanker said:

Hah, i remember that.

Megumi

Wanderer

NASTY_DEVILx said:
i remeber the time when i was in PC. i got bolaed and two of my guys were chasing the person who did it, but he was running around brit tavern and casting magic arrow over and over on me so i dont remount. they were "spinning" there 5mins...before someone casted invisibility on me :/

You suck so abd you got kicked from PC?
That explains alot.