UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The help K out thread....

Booshnig

Sorceror
Cebrious Arcane said:
Live your life bro. No matter what happens, know that life goes on, and whether you want to label the experiences as good, or bad, they're still just experiences, and those experiences are what composes life. So just live it. Make a decision and never look back. I was where you are about a year ago and all I did was wallow in confusion. I put it all out on the table, everything, holding nothing back, and it was from her reaction that I knew she didn't feel the way about me that I felt about her, and it's that confirmation that made walking away effortless, instead of the most difficult step in my life. Your situation sounds very similar to mine so my only advice would be to live your life, and make the choices when you have the opportunity; rather than being a controlled person, be the controlling person, and not in the over-protective "This is mine!" sense but in the sense of a man that has complete control of every aspect of his life. Then it doesn't matter how many woman you meet, and how many you fall in love with, or how many just don't give a fuck about you the way you do about them, because the core of it all, you, is a rock solid foundation, of which nothing could shake.

Neither choice can affect you unless you let it. Make your decision and run with it.
Wow, owned....
I'm going to read this post once a day for as long as I live. GG sir.

NikG43

Sorceror
what will be bad is when she calls you back in a year and wants to get back togther. don't let her fool with your mind. option 2 was the best choice

Women are pure evil.

Yeah I said no way to the friends thing. It hurts how she just said fuck off for no damn reason. After this, I'm giving up on the entire relationship idea (trust sucks). I cant even begin to understand how a person could do something like that to someone they cared about. Women are teh best actors I suppose. It's shitty that I'm the one with the knife through the heart, while she goes to a club in South Beach (2 days after she completely destroys the guy she said she would marry...). evil.... pure evil.

And I was thinking about if she comes back in the future too like Nik mentioned... I'd like to think I'd tell her to fuck off... but what scares me is I don't know if I could... but I really don't want to be that guy who would take someone like that back... sucks to think about it..

But thanks all you guys for the advice, it really helped me figure out which direction to go during this shitty time for me.... :eek:

I <3 u all irl terathran, brandt, rei, mike, cebrious arcane (who is apparently the yoda of relationships), and everyone else who posted... any o u ever hit WPB the beers are on K... :D

Tay M'real

Sorceror
That's rough man...don't take this as I am trying to be an a$$, but if she let go of you that easy, sounds like she has something on the side...possibly someone she met. Don't tell her to f off, just stop talking to her...and nail her hot friend you have fantasized about...every guy's girlfriend has one of those...that will make you feel better.