UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Hybrid Spartans

vortexuk

Wanderer
The Hybrid Spartans

Hey all

The Spartans are coming to Hybrid In a matter of days , Please Feel free to take a look at the Site (which is still very much underconstruction) ,

A Good Roleplay dexx guild designed around the spartans ,

Please any feedback will be welcomed.

Cheers
Vortex

Adino

Wanderer
Re: The Hybrid Spartans

Spartans wear no armor Apart from a Norse helm and a red cloak

I was about to ask, but my question has been answered XD

vortexuk

Wanderer

Guild house will be finshed and stone will be created today , location is about 8 screens east of the laughing skull tavern in yew . Auto map Location will follow on website and on uogamers Forums.
To join post aim and characters name on website or attach details to this thread and ill get back to ASAP.
Soon there will be a downfall to the savages and the orcs
:)

Lemon-lime

Wanderer

MY AIM is Snagatoot, My friend who wants to join also his AIM is Imaflippimp10

my characters name is Leonidas :[ and my friends name is Cornelius we are currently GM in fencing and tactics and healing.

vortexuk

Wanderer

Ill be holding a open day for all new recruits this weekend throughout the day and night so make your Characters and come along there will be severeral events !?

All other guilds are welcomed !?
The guild house is located 10 screens east of laughing skull tavern just look for a big ANKH on the map,

If intrested aim me vortexuk0

Lyman17

Sorceror

vortexuk;1479563 said:
Hey all

The Spartans are coming to Hybrid In a matter of days , Please Feel free to take a look at the Site (which is still very much underconstruction) ,

A Good Roleplay dexx guild designed around the spartans ,

Please any feedback will be welcomed.

Cheers
Vortex

I suggest you guys war with the :bowdown:eek:rcs which are at the Yew Orc Fort. I'd love to see more roleplaying PVP with the orcs and other guilds.

AbaddonIPY

Wanderer

I have been thinking for a long time of making a Spartan guild and just got my guildhouse up and a few of my friends ready to join. After seeing this thread im thinking that instead of having 2 relatively small guilds of the same banner basically we should mesh our two guilds together and take the bests from both ends to make a nice big guild worthy of opposing the orcs and savages.

Skills
The discipline of Spartans distinguishes them so what better than to choose skills that will allow us to make our own phalanx and group formations? By making fencing and parrying required skills for warriors in the Spartan line one can take more hits from enemies without fleeing and be able to stand their ground and heal their brothers. Fencing is not only a very quick melee skill but its fencing para blow will make phalanx formations effective as it will be difficult for enemies to hit and run. Now some might say well that’s stupid I want to make a Spartan with archery or magery or alchemy well I say for those we have different ranks.

Ranks
I have done some reading on the Spartans and from what ive read we can make our ranks more colourful then they are at the moment. Right now the titles are the same as many other rp guild. With some more in depth ranks I think this will keep people playing and trying for advancement.

LEVEL 1
Agoge ( initiate ) - this is known in sparta as the early schooling of newborns

LEVEL 2
Peer (Spartan) - this is when a warrior has completed his schooling in the agoge and is ready to take his line in battle and protect sparta. A peer is a full spartan warrior. Requires skill in fencing and parrying

Sikiritai (Ranger/Scout) -also when a warrior had completed his agoge training if he/she excels in archery or stealth/hiding they will be grouped as this.

Ephor- these are the mages and wise of sparta.

LEVEL 3

Knight- Elite warrior this is a good position for someone who loves killing without having to plan attacks deal with other crap but has proven themselves time and time again. Royal guard to the king.

Enomarch (Captain)- Platoon commander, i understand with our relative smallness that we will have for awhile we wont have many of these but if we grow which im sure we will a platoon commander will command 2 Peers.

Polemarch (General)- Kings advisors and regiment commanders.

King (GM)

Civilian ranks

Spartiate- normal citizen
Helot- craftsmen/ serfs

I have seen guilds come and go rise and fall and it is with that i ask you to consider my ideas and hopefully join forces.
MSN [email protected]
AIM AbaddonIPY
IRC AbaddonIPY join #spartans

vortexuk

Wanderer

AbaddonIPY;1486802 said:
I have been thinking for a long time of making a Spartan guild and just got my guildhouse up and a few of my friends ready to join. After seeing this thread im thinking that instead of having 2 relatively small guilds of the same banner basically we should mesh our two guilds together and take the bests from both ends to make a nice big guild worthy of opposing the orcs and savages.

Skills
The discipline of Spartans distinguishes them so what better than to choose skills that will allow us to make our own phalanx and group formations? By making fencing and parrying required skills for warriors in the Spartan line one can take more hits from enemies without fleeing and be able to stand their ground and heal their brothers. Fencing is not only a very quick melee skill but its fencing para blow will make phalanx formations effective as it will be difficult for enemies to hit and run. Now some might say well that’s stupid I want to make a Spartan with archery or magery or alchemy well I say for those we have different ranks.

Ranks
I have done some reading on the Spartans and from what ive read we can make our ranks more colourful then they are at the moment. Right now the titles are the same as many other rp guild. With some more in depth ranks I think this will keep people playing and trying for advancement.

LEVEL 1
Agoge ( initiate ) - this is known in sparta as the early schooling of newborns

LEVEL 2
Peer (Spartan) - this is when a warrior has completed his schooling in the agoge and is ready to take his line in battle and protect sparta. A peer is a full spartan warrior. Requires skill in fencing and parrying

Sikiritai (Ranger/Scout) -also when a warrior had completed his agoge training if he/she excels in archery or stealth/hiding they will be grouped as this.

Ephor- these are the mages and wise of sparta.

LEVEL 3

Knight- Elite warrior this is a good position for someone who loves killing without having to plan attacks deal with other crap but has proven themselves time and time again. Royal guard to the king.

Enomarch (Captain)- Platoon commander, i understand with our relative smallness that we will have for awhile we wont have many of these but if we grow which im sure we will a platoon commander will command 2 Peers.

Polemarch (General)- Kings advisors and regiment commanders.

King (GM)

Civilian ranks

Spartiate- normal citizen
Helot- craftsmen/ serfs

I have seen guilds come and go rise and fall and it is with that i ask you to consider my ideas and hopefully join forces.
MSN [email protected]
AIM AbaddonIPY
IRC AbaddonIPY join #spartans

Very good mate seems like youve put a lot of work thinking it up , perhaps though what we could do is to make two clans rather then one guild and form an alliance ,
We are located at yew where are you guys?

vortexuk

Wanderer

Lyman17;1485381 said:
I suggest you guys war with the :bowdown:eek:rcs which are at the Yew Orc Fort. I'd love to see more roleplaying PVP with the orcs and other guilds.

Already sent war invite! :)

AbaddonIPY

Wanderer

vortexuk;1487113 said:
Very good mate seems like youve put a lot of work thinking it up , perhaps though what we could do is to make two clans rather then one guild and form an alliance ,
We are located at yew where are you guys?

Why would you want two clans rather than one? By doing this we would be competing for the same limited spartan rpers wouldnt you agree? Currently our location is north of vesper.

vortexuk

Wanderer

i do think its a good idea but add me on aim and lets thrash some ideas out
vortexuk0

MerlinUO

Wanderer

Website for Abaddon's Spartan Guild will be up and running very soon. Check back for the link soon.

vortexuk

Wanderer

Abaddon Please either attach addy to this thread or aim me vortexuk0
To discuss a merge with guilds

AbaddonIPY

Wanderer

vortexuk;1508882 said:
Abaddon Please either attach addy to this thread or aim me vortexuk0
To discuss a merge with guilds

Havent been able to get a hold of you on aim im usually on tho so just hop on when you get a chance and we can talk about it