UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Incredible Raffle to EndCancer

Countessa

Knight
The Incredible Raffle to EndCancer

Those of you have have read my EndCancer post know that I'm walking 60 km in July to raise funds for Cancer Research. I have pledged to raise at least $3500, with a team pledge of $10,000.

For this reason, Ryan has given me the okay to host a raffle, the proceeds going towards Cancer Research through my pledge. Thank so much, Ryan!

What is being raffled?

First prize is a house in my possession, The House of Stone.
The House of Stone is a sandstone-built custom plot placed on the north west side of my cove (going up the coastline).
It is the first building you encounter if you run behind my library and up the coast on the left side.
It will come with everything seen in the house, including some supplies currently there.

To make this fun, I will be adding rares to the house throughout the raffle period.
Once added, an item will not be removed.

Rares added to the House of Stone:

Red Hanging (Japanese-style) Lantern
Pina Colada wine glass
Goza Mat
Origami Butterfly
Feathers (2)
Shafts
UOGamers is like yummy fruit basket
dirty pan (blessed)
Mika Apron
hitching post
spittoon
CUB barrel
High Rollers Hat
3yr UOG shirt
Empty Jars
(a stack of) books

Runner-up winners will get their choice of 1 package/item from what's available, with the last winner taking whatever is left.

Runner-Up Prize Packages

A. Christmas Package
B. Too Ugly For UO
C. Food Pack
D. Delucia Sandles Pack
E. Halloween Package
F. BOD pack
G. Green Pack
H. Deed pack
J. F**k Lag Sandal Pack
K. Drink Package
L. Black Pack
M. Orc Pack
N. Snow pack
O. Picnic Pack
P. Hybrid Rocks sm
Q. Hybrid Rocks lg
R. Light Pack
S. Fuck Trammies Pack
T. The Blue Pack
U. Talk Less
V. Weapons
W. Flora/Fauna
X. Sandals and Sash Pack
Y. Purple Deco Pack
Z. Green Deco Pack
AA. Blue Deco Pack
BB. Grey Deco Pack
CC. White Pack
DD. Floral Pack
EE. Stone Furniture Pack
FF. Red Pack
GG. Faction Pack
HH. Witness Relocation Pack
II. Home of the Hearthfire pack
JJ. Blaze Pack
KK. Tamer Pack
LL. Pink Pack
MM. Anvil pack
NN. Mixed apparel
OO. Check for 1 Million GP
PP. Ethereal Wolf
QQ. Ethereal Polar Bear
RR. sheaf of hay
SS. mittens
TT. a Goza Mat
UU. A House
VV. 3 yr UOG Shirt
WW. CUB Barrel
XX. Another House
YY. an origami butterfly

How long will the raffle run?

Raffle Entry is now closed.
[strike]I am setting the close date for June 25th, 2010 at midnight MDT (2am EST).
Any donations made after this time will not count towards the raffle. [/strike]

The draw will be made on Sunday (June 27th).
The winners will be posted in a new thread and contacted through email.

How do I donate/enter?

Raffle entry is closed.
You can still donate by either of the following methods.

Donation will no longer earn you raffle entries.

There are two ways to donate.

The prefered method is at my EndCancer Walk official page. This will require a minimum donation of $10.00 and a credit card (MC, Visa, Amex). I have no control over the minimum at this site. It is run by the Cancer Foundation. I prefer everyone use this method.

EndCancer Donation Site (prefered method)

The second way is by email with paypal. This is for people who want to donate under $10.00 or who do not have access to a credit card. If you wish to receive a receipt for tax purposes, you must use the EndCancer site instead. To use this method, email the donation to [email protected] using the link below.
Use the 'personal' tab and choose to send money as a gift. You will need a paypal account for this method.

Paypal Email

This is a personal project. Please do not page about this. All related questions can be posted in this thread.

____________​

Ace Ventura

Sorceror
Re: The Incredible Raffle to EndCancer

i think this is awesome i donate alot to this shard already, now i have a reason to donate more and get sweet rares.

Tessa this is Simple and Anybodykilla, I don't think your to fond of me but I'd like to say THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS!
My little sister passed away from cancer (lukemia) when whe was only 12 years old and places like the Ronald McDonald House gave her many extra years with the help of strangers who had never met her but donatated anyway.
Thank You once again for incorporating this AWESOME fundraiser into the game.
I will be donating for sure, don't worry bout that Tessa.

I wish you the best of luck on the walk, this is a great cause and from the ones I've been on are quite moving.

Spoony

Page

I'll donate a $100 to this next week tessa. Its going to a good cause... I've had family members that have had cancer and its an awful experience to see and for the people to go through. If I go directly to the website do I just show you an email of the receipt?

Countessa

Knight

Spoony;2052090 said:
I'll donate a $100 to this next week tessa. Its going to a good cause... I've had family members that have had cancer and its an awful experience to see and for the people to go through. If I go directly to the website do I just show you an email of the receipt?

I'd greatly appreciate that.

When you go to the linked website, there is a section to leave a message - there you can enter the information requested in the first post. Because it is the link to my pledge page, I receive notification of the donation and can view the message sent with it.

Spoony

Page

Ah alright will do when i get my check next week put a side for that.

Hope I get a prize wahoo!

HEY TESS GUESS WHAT? I bought a lotto scratcher for two dollars today right?
WON 70 bucks!
THE POINT VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Anyway I'm exited about winning but the point is, to help keep funding for not only schools (a portion of lottery income goes to improving schools in all states I'm aware of) I will be donating another 10 dollars, I know it's not a lot but atm I need the extra cash for bills irl stacking up lol :p

Once again Countessa thank you for helping cancer patients through the awesome idea of using a video game.

GOOD LUCK :)

Fez_

Knight

Should i re-Email you?

great to ALOT more donations now :D

Countessa

Knight

Thanks everyone! :)

The raffle has only been going a couple days but I wanted to give an idea of runner up package choices.

This will be one of the choices - A Christmas Package.

It contains everything seen here.
The spyglass is the Santa Watch spyglass
The presents include 3 from this year and one from last year.
The deeds consist of one holiday tree, three mistletoe deeds and three holiday wreaths. .

Countessa

Knight

A red hanging lantern (the Japanese round one) has been added to the House of Stone.