UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"the item that was stolen is returned to you"?

"the item that was stolen is returned to you"?

I got this message and 264 gold appeared in my pack. Nobody was around me. Somebody stole gold from me earlier today. Can anybody explain this?

Re: "the item that was stolen is returned to you"?

A new rule was put in that if a thief steals from you and dies, whatever they stole returns back to your backpack.

What?! That's so jacked. Who comes up with this? Thieves need to nerf the admin privileges of whoever keeps nerfing us. What's next? Trammel? Insurance?

selo

Wanderer

Everyone is around and noone does a damn thing.

totallymichael said:
What?! That's so jacked. Who comes up with this? Thieves need to nerf the admin privileges of whoever keeps nerfing us. What's next? Trammel? Insurance?

Items being returned to whoever had origonally had it upon a thiefs death is normal, it was like this on OSI (although not specifically the same way).

Apoc Arad

Wanderer

It is supposed to nerf the multi-char stealing (a kamikaz thief and an alt to loot the thief corpse).

Fuck you multi chars players.

Btw I was wonderin (again) how do all those 1337 players would look like without rasor and only one account. Please, say you own as often as you wan't, don't say you're a good player.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

People actually make thieves for other reasons then sigil stealing?

Apoc Arad

Wanderer

Derryn said:
you are a noob and got your stuff stolen.

Me ? Uh, no, nothing of value stolen, maybe with time some kgps at brit bank or regs or lil stuff, dunno, I don't remember being stolen something really valuable.

But I still would like to see the leets owners playing without macro. Actually UO is more like media player, or music match or whatever. Choose, click play, enjoy looking.

Bob said:
People actually make thieves for other reasons then sigil stealing?

Stealing is way fun, although I don't use mine alot anymore. Stealing/fighting thief is pretty fun to play I think.

Apoc Arad said:
But I still would like to see the leets owners playing without macro. Actually UO is more like media player, or music match or whatever. Choose, click play, enjoy looking.

WHAT?

I understand if it's for the people who get their friend to grab it after they get whacked because that's pretty cheap and shows a lack of skill, but if I steal something, get away, and bank it. Then go out and try to steal something else within 2 minutes and get killed, that item in my bank should NOT go back to the person I stole it from. I have a feeling this wasn't implemented for the "guard whacked, friend loots." thing, but just another way to nerf thieves. Also the new "Recently stolen items can't be traded." What is this supposed to do? I don't know anybody that sells/trades their stuff within two minutes of stealing it. I just remember playing a thief on here two to three years ago and I just started back a couple weeks ago. It was like I had to relearn everything because so much stuff is newbied now. I can't wait til the next patch. Let's make regs newbied.

The thing I don't understand is this guy is complaining because something was returned to him.

beelzebub

Knight

Testamentx-hybrid said:
The thing I don't understand is this guy is complaining because something was returned to him.

good point.

who starts a thread to complain about getting what he thinks is "free gold"

what a fool.

i love ur avatar, Testamentx,

do you like the band Testament?