UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Lucky Crab looking for a cook

isang

Sorceror
The Lucky Crab looking for a cook

Greetings, fellow Britannians,
The previous owner, and cook of the Lucky Crab has been murdered.
It happens so that the duty of tending to the tavern falls to Malifix, the new owner. However, as an ex-army member, she's not very comfortable in the kitchen, and is looking to hire a cook, and possibly a substitute bartender.
Anyone with the ability to speak in full sentences and hold a frying pan, and willing to sacrifice a few hours now and then, is free to apply.

Bjorg

Wanderer
Re: The Lucky Crab looking for a cook

isang;512345 said:
It happens so that the duty of tending to the tavern falls to Malifix, the new owner. However, as an ex-army member, she's not very comfortable in the kitchen, and is looking to hire a cook, and possibly a substitute bartender.
Anyone with the ability to speak in full sentences and hold a frying pan, and willing to sacrifice a few hours now and then, is free to apply.

Mmmm... I can't wait to eat here when you hire a cook with these qualifications! *chuckles*

isang;512345 said:

Greetings and well met. It just so happens that I am able to use a frying pan as more than a weapon. I wouldn't say that I am a five star chef but am able to get along very well. I also have extensive experience tending a bar. If you would like to go over my qualifications and availablity, please send along a message via whatever medium you so desire. This kind of substitute work is just the thing I am looking for.

OOC: I have a wonderful two year old little boy so my play time is...interesting. If we can find that my schedule would meet your needs, I would be happy to be of service.

isang

Sorceror

You seem just like what we need. I can interview you now, or in a few hours.