UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Lucky Crab Re-Opens!

DarkSaionji

Sorceror
The Lucky Crab Re-Opens!

For quite some time, the Lucky Crab has been out of business due to lack of business. We have decided to once again open our doors to all who wish to sit about and discuss their great tales of heroism and treasure. While I cannot promise that someone will always be around to serve you, you are always welcome to come on in and read some of our books, play our games, or even leave absurd messages on our bulletin boards. We're very excited to see all the new faces in the land, so please come on by and have a drink at The Lucky Crab located in the abandoned Orc Fort West of Umbra.

---Kurrengurmek

Re: The Lucky Crab Re-Opens!

Come travel to our location to see if the tavern is open or you can keep an observant eye out for one of our magicians gating to our tavern near the luna moongate!

Events and more to be released in the upcoming weeks!

Reagrds,

Circa

isang

Sorceror
Re: The Lucky Crab Re-Opens!

Just have to reinstall my OS, and I'm gonna be spending all my free time there, like good old days :)