UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Lucky Crab

DarkSaionji

Sorceror
The Lucky Crab

I'm not sure about the current state of the RP community right now. The Lucky Crab is not quite reopened but the owners have returned and there is all sorts of RP going on. Everybody(not just RPers) is welcome to drop by and see if workers are about. Fork Knight and Malifix are the only people currently working there, but we're going to restock the table games soon so feel free to come by and just hang about even if we're not there. If you've got suggestions or need some help with anything, please come on by and we'll do our best to help you out.

---FK

Moghe

Sorceror
Re: The Lucky Crab

I think I will meander on over and see what's afoot.

So how do we get there?

DarkSaionji

Sorceror

Right, sorry. It's in the large Orc Fort in Malas. Just West of Umbra. We're the big house in the East corner within in the walls.

dead-eye

Knight

DarkSaionji;651691 said:
I'm not sure about the current state of the RP community right now. The Lucky Crab is not quite reopened but the owners have returned and there is all sorts of RP going on. Everybody(not just RPers) is welcome to drop by and see if workers are about. Fork Knight and Malifix are the only people currently working there, but we're going to restock the table games soon so feel free to come by and just hang about even if we're not there. If you've got suggestions or need some help with anything, please come on by and we'll do our best to help you out.

---FK

sounds great, i placed my brand new house right next door and when i was checkin out my neighbors realised who you guys were, cant wait to see you around

gnomes

Wanderer

Hmmm, Franchesca lives near there (just to the west, outside the wall) - perhaps she will stop by.

Bile

Knight

DarkSaionji;651691 said:

---FK

Where the hell is Shawn at?

Sundoom

Sorceror

Blast it all, where are the bartenders?! We have been waiting for a good minute and no one is serving!