UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Mysterious Orb Laid to Rest!

Entropy

Wanderer
Re: The Mysterious Orb Laid to Rest!

finally!

someone solved it!

now who gets to go out to all the riddle sites and link the solution document? LOL :D

well done drak

lukin69

Knight

I cant beleive no one has brought up the fact that, yes, indeed, not only was 42 the answer to the riddle, but also...

THE ANSWER TO LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

cant believe...simply cant beleive no one ever botherd typing 42 into until now simply based on that...lol

:cool:

ps. good job homer!

drak-;346046 said:
And one day that puzzle WILLwork, and inquis will slowly drop in value while my robe is a one of a kind on demise. I am more than happy with the robe .. now if they would only get the color right and give it to me ........!
Well, there's definitely a lot of prestige to be had in the game from what one wears, so once you do get it, wear it, and wear it with pride. :D

lukin69;346432 said:
cant believe...simply cant beleive no one ever botherd typing 42 into until now simply based on that...lol
Oh, lots of people attempted to enter in 42, by my guess.

Note the key difference: the answer was: 4², not 42. It's a super-script 2 to denote "to the second power." You can enter it by enabling NumLock, then holding [alt] down, pressing, in order, on the keypad: 0178, then releasing [alt].

xaxas

Wanderer

Nottheking;346487 said:
Oh, lots of people attempted to enter in 42, by my guess.

Yea, right after the hint Asayre gave us about the 42 I tried numerous combinations, including 42, 24, 4_2, 4/2, 4^2, 4*2, and whatnot...

pbguy434

Knight

Ahh, that explains why no one got or would get it (maybe) it by just brute forcing it. Good game, Mr Asayre.

jrhather

Wanderer

xaxas;346514 said:
Yea, right after the hint Asayre gave us about the 42 I tried numerous combinations, including 42, 24, 4_2, 4/2, 4^2, 4*2, and whatnot...
I was one of those suckers.

psz

Administrator

My first two guesses (before I was shown the answer) were, in order: 42, 16

So... Yeah, put me in the list ^_^

(Note: I was never actually allowed to ENTER a number into the Orb, as I was told the answer prior to the Orb actually functioning. I gave the answers in the Staff channel in IRC, and was told "No" on both :-P)

drak-

Sorceror

I logged into homer this morning to find myself in jail .... with a green hoodie on!!! Thanks, staff, it rocks!

Attachments

• robe.jpg
    robe.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 170

ardaaltunel3

Sorceror

congrats dude.. and thanks i hate that litening effect it pisses me off :D

and it is a bit unbalanced thing for homer so ppl mustnt cry.. we can wear robes having physical resist :) and it hasnt

Wow, I really don't understand any of the solution. I'm a musician, I just count to four over and over. *shrugs*

lordwolfx

Knight

is it still just a hood with no mods?

i can help anyone get those, just step into this red gate XD