UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

the new brit bank

Re: the new brit bank

dunno just letting every one know that the shard is fine and it should be up by friday so go shoot a turkey or somethin

R

Ryan

A Tribal Jester said:
dunno just letting every one know that the shard is fine and it should be up by friday so go shoot a turkey or somethin

TY :)

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

I'm just curious and I wasnt asking for you input. I was asking Tribal Jester. Not you, step back and think about it.

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

No, Ryan is taking this into his own hands and dealing with the situation directly, with a huga patch if you will. He will be solving alot of problems at once.

Think of this as him taking the opporunity to make the down time a productive time, getting something done when nothing can be done.

What he is doing is best for the shard and not only that. Hes making changes that our playerbase as a whole have asked for, even if it wasnt in an official poll.

Cagalli

Sorceror

A Tribal Jester? More like A Sexy Blonde

The bank looks good.. Looking forward to friday.

A Tribal Jester Aka A Sexy Blond knows about this becuase ryan asked him to do a special favor and out of the kindness of my heart i felt it was my dutty (lol dutty) to take a pic and show it to ou guys to tell players the shards aight

lol

Cagalli

Sorceror

Jester when the shard comes up i expect to see you at that bank.

I added you to the guild for a reason..

haha j/k

Cagalli

Sorceror

Have MID hook you up.

I got a bunch of cool spots marked.. MID and I have learned to.. fly.

Das Knows.