UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The only stat-gain guide you'll ever need!

mindfray

Sorceror
so i see the way ou got this working. but would it work just as well if you had everything locked but camping and arms lore, those both up and alternating between camping and arms lore with a 3 second wait after each one?

serotonin

Traveler
Sure, but I'm sure you need 5 seconds after each.
The reason I chose healing is because, even at a low dex, the time to cure another person is smaller - if even by one second!

doesn't really matter, you can only gain one stat point every 15 mins (i think its 15) anyway.

i wouldn't do healing simply cos it costs money..if you wanna get your stat point the second the 15 mins is up then i guess a faster re-fire rate skill will be better, but i dont think it matters given the timer. you can do tonnes of skills at once tho if you really want. skill use - item use - swing weapon skill - cast spell, you can gain say arms lore, fencing, tactics, anatomy, musicianship, med, focus, chiv/magery/etc, all at once if you really want. as long as they set to gain at 0.0 and you have no skill points free to actually gain in them, you'll get stats, but there's no need with the timer, one skill will give you gains just as good cos of the 15 min cap. armslore and eval int type skills only have like a 2 second refire tho so i use them. they free too.

serotonin

Traveler
You're wrong, Cal-Demise.
From my observations, you can gain one stat point every 15 minutes per skill.

I have had, for some reason, no success raising stats with music, or eval int, or even hiding/stealth.

BrotherDon

Sorceror
You're wrong, Cal-Demise.
From my observations, you can gain one stat point every 15 minutes per skill.

I have had, for some reason, no success raising stats with music, or eval int, or even hiding/stealth.

this is not true, its one of each stat per 15 minutes. You can gain one str one dex one int every 15 minutes, it doesnt matter if you do 20 skills or 1, you can not gain more then one of each stat in a 15 minute time frame. it MAY be possible with a lot of bad luck to not get all three stat points in a 15 minute period if you are using a single skill, but using more then one skill will not give you more then one of each stat every 15 minutes.

if Im wrong someone please post the code but four years of playing here and countless threads regarding this tells me Im not.

Barnicoat

Knight
Yes, it's the same.

You should be able to gain 1 of EACH STAT every 15 MINS. So, 4 of each stat an hour, 12 total. In one day you can get a maximum of 288 stat points (96 points per stat).

If you have locked int for example, then you are only gaining 2 stats per 15 minutes. If you locked str too, then you only gain 1 stat every 15 mins. It feels pretty slow when you are only gaining in one stat, but it's really the same speed as usual.

serotonin

Traveler
I'm afraid if it's not working, I cannot help at the moment. I've been out of the game for at least 3-months now, so... If something's changed, I won't know until I come back in Feb!!

Sorry :(

Faerie_Storm

Traveler
I find arms lore works well for Str and Int, and I used a pickpocket dip with stealing up for Dex. The pickpocket dip got me to 90 dex in about a day. As for Str and Int, you can raise these quite nicely at the same time with arms lore.