UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Orb in Luna...

drak-

Sorceror
Re: The Orb in Luna...

I think i solved the orb .. I also think the orb is broken .. HALP MEEEE! When I typed the last variant of what I believe to be the answer, it did NOT reply with the usual .... (four dots), rather it replied with more like 6 or 8 dots and a !, like this -> ........!

Each subsequent attempt to enter the same answer, the orb replies with a single dot now, as if to say "too bad, its already done!".

When I put in a different answer, its back to the four dots, andwhen I go back to my answer, its the single dot again =[

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

We shall have to wait for Asayre's input. If it is solved, then drak is the man.

repiovesana

Sorceror

idk... I was expecting something more than a few extra dots, or a few missing ones... I'd like to see a screenshot of this, if possible.
Also if it is already solved, then you wouldn't mind sharing the answer with us? I'm really looking forward to knowing the answer :D

drak-

Sorceror

repiovesana;345640 said:
idk... I was expecting something more than a few extra dots, or a few missing ones... I'd like to see a screenshot of this, if possible.
Also if it is already solved, then you wouldn't mind sharing the answer with us? I'm really looking forward to knowing the answer :D

"cheesecake"

drak-

Sorceror

repiovesana;345657 said:
No way... lots of people tried it before... it's not that
*looks around to see if someone confesses*

No, it wasnt cheesecake. That was just my smartassed way of saying my lips are sealed until I know for sure if my answer is correct. =]

Oaks

Knight

Well the orb says it's completed now so congatulations, what did you get and what was the answer Drak ? Kinda weird not seeing the familiar flame anymore at luna bank though (and no please don't see this as an incentive to put another riddle in its place)

xaxas

Wanderer

First of all - RESPECT, dude. You did what the whole Demise community couldn't do in over a year. I never really imagined that someone will solve that orb. You totally frikken rock!

Please tell us what the answer was, and more importantly, how did you get to it. I bet that loads of people would love to know it. Oh, and the prize you got ofcourse ;)

Once again congratulations!

jrhather

Wanderer

psz;332482 said:
It was mostly a joke and/or confirmation that there's no odd "ctrl-alt" characters involved :-P

Any normal keyboard from... Anywhere in the world I can actively think of can answer the riddle. No uncommon letters/numbers/symbols/characters involved.

I tried 42 before... but not 4²...

grr.

Killer Rabbit

Sorceror

Any normal keyboard from... Anywhere in the world I can actively think of can answer the riddle. No uncommon letters/numbers/symbols/characters involved.

My standard U.S. keyboard doesn't have the squared symbol on it. I have to copy + paste it from other places. Not that I actually cared about the orb or anything, just glad it doesn't zap people anymore...

drak-

Sorceror

Killer Rabbit;345777 said:
My standard U.S. keyboard doesn't have the squared symbol on it. I have to copy + paste it from other places. Not that I actually cared about the orb or anything, just glad it doesn't zap people anymore...

This prevented me from trying it for a while, too. But, in fact you can do it with your keyboard, or any KB for that matter. Hold ALT while you hit the following key sequence on your number pad: 0-1-7-8. When you release ALT, you will be provided with ².