UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

THE rarest item in the game

Re: THE rarest item in the game

skuraged said:
Do you own that gold? No. On osi you pay monthly for you pixel crack therefor you own it and you can do as you please with it. On uogamers you don't own anything. Why should you make money off something that ryan is nice enough to allow you to play for free?

How can you even compare donations to selling? Donations help keep this shard running so ungratefull little shits like you can go around whining about how they can't make money off ryan. Go fuck yourself.

So fucking what if i dont own that amount of gold. I only played osi for 4 years when i never knew about free servers then for your information. I didnt pay money for a account my brother did becus is was his account. I just got to play for a few hours a day if i was lucky. i should be able to make money off it becus thats the risk ryan should have been willing to take. People Will still sell shit between there working buddys at there job known people in the likeing brothers...ect. Its compeletely unavoidable.

IM AM NOT SAYING DONATIONS ARE BAD! They are very GOOD just im not that desprate to donate to pay the bills for a DOS SCREEN... meanwhile they are running WOW servers or somthing. A good friend of mine did however...
help keep this shard running? WE as we debate this issue... keep the SERVERS running. so im not making money off ryan hes makeing money off my vote... So go fuck YOURself bitch lips.....

hivajisa

Wanderer

Pro Abortion said:
I think my sandals that say "Pro Pwns" cus they were a bday gift, and its the only one on the shard.
yeah i seen some guy named pro abortion wearing them

Darn89

Wanderer

Rarest item in the game would be - undeniable - the head of Lord British after he got killed during beta :)

coldblood

Knight

every item owned by mark etc are the rarest
have u ever seen a blessed VALORITE qstaff, which is faster than a dagger?
or san's wolves
or ments special ethy

Ministry

Wanderer

coldblood said:
every item owned by mark etc are the rarest
have u ever seen a blessed VALORITE qstaff, which is faster than a dagger?
or san's wolves
or ments special ethy

meh... no wonder i had trouble killing san and his 2 "pets"... though they are not as tough as akasha and her 2 mares.

Apoc Arad

Wanderer

A black man (fast & big) said:
That is not an item. Its a character trait.

Well, probably humility is so well known by these parts that many peeps thinks it's the name of an item.

mrpink

Sorceror

The rarest thing I'd say on UOG would be a cub item OR a set of them.... otherwise one of the GM's personal made items or someone's unique item (i.e. renamed to something cool)