UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Song Game

Sintoo

Sorceror
HAH So I was right just pointing this out cause I want to rub it in your face and also I think I'll repeat it once more I WAS RIGHT...I wasent wrong...but you were, I on the other hand was RIGHT...not wrong...but right. RIGHTILIRIGHTRIGHT RIGHT...umm...yeah. :p

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Around the world

*EDIT*ah hell Drakull posted while I was writing :p

SHouldent have gone overboard with the I WAS RIGHT part...

so The Offspring - Have you ever

[Drakull]

Knight
Sintoo said:
HAH So I was right just pointing this out cause I want to rub it in your face and also I think I'll repeat it once more I WAS RIGHT...I wasent wrong...but you were, I on the other hand was RIGHT...not wrong...but right. RIGHTILIRIGHTRIGHT RIGHT...umm...yeah. :p

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Around the world

*EDIT*ah hell Drakull posted while I was writing :p

SHouldent have gone overboard with the I WAS RIGHT part...

so The Offspring - Have you ever
Lol... yep... you did like the bad guy in the movies when he has the hero under control and wastes so much time enjoying it that the hero is able to run away. ;)

Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas is you

Sintoo

Sorceror
"I might be baaaaad but I feel goooooood."
Hehe yeah I guess so...but the bad guys are so much more interesting.
Well now before I lower you into this pit of deadly exploding eggs any last words?...No?...Guess I'll have to tell you my plan then...just wait a minute...where's that note now again I know I put it here somewhere....

Foo Fighters - M.I.A

[Drakull]

Knight
The Mookington said:
Weird Al - What If God Smoked Cannabis

actually, thats not weird al, but someone did a song called that, and it was fucking great
joan osborne - what if god was one of us

I love loops ;)