UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Sosarian Liberation Movement

John McGail

Sorceror
The Sosarian Liberation Movement was formed in an attempt to usurp Lord British from the throne. We're a rebel group that has grown tired of Lord British's laws, taxes and blindness. He has driven us to the point of poverty and we have nothing to lose.

No one in Sosaria is safe from us. We will hunt down everyone. If you're not one of us, you're against us! Loot, coins, booty, fortune, whatever you may call it, it's what we're after!

OOC: This guild is intended to be a Naked Archers of Doom meets Footmen Archers meets Royal archers of Britannia meets Robin Hood. -> PK archer guild with a role play background. As a member, you are expected to act 'rough'. When creating your character, try and make him look tough and shaggy or unkept. When 'hunting' we remove ALL items from every corpse. Even if it's of no use, or if you personally don't need more items or gold, take everything anyways. You can always ditch it later. We will be setting up PK traps thanks to our hiding/stealthing abilities. Also, it's not uncommon to bicker and break into fist fights among ourselves. For instance, a bunch of us are drinking at a pub and someone spills beer on another member. An ensuing fist fight would more than likely erupt. Or if another member wanted a particular piece of loot for whatever reason, and starts shoving the person who took it, whether it be out in the field, or later the HQ or wherever. All in the spirit of RP of course. There is something for everyone in this guild. If you are not a RPer, you're still more than welcome to join up as the 'strong silent' type. Do all communication in guild chat only.

We are looking for ranger/brigand type characters to join our struggle against our oppressors!
Content on our website is being added on a daily basis.
http://sosarianliberation.guildportal.com

Feel free to AIM/MSN me for more information.

John McGail

Sorceror
Minor update. The website is near completion, a few more ideas need to be added and ironed out.
The guild won't officially launch for a few more weeks, however anyone who's ready to sign up, the guild stone is placed and ready.

If anyone out there is interested in the guild and needs help building their character, just ask. That's what we're here for.
Get those characters going people, we're going to break out soon and start a killin' spree!

John McGail

Sorceror
I believe the guild website is finished!
If anyone sees a hole, or a gap in information anywhere in the website, feel free to let me know and I'll update it.
The guild will officialy launch December 20th. Those who are ready feel free to contact me anytime to get your character placed on the stone. Those who need help training characters feel free to get in touch with me.

I appologize for not being around this week, it's been pretty hectic with last minute christmas shopping etc etc. I should be on every night this week at 8:00pm EST (except Tues). Let's get this thing going so we can kick some butt!

Also note, Skara Brae will be our home town to start. As our small headquarters is located a short distance from the Eastern shore of Skara Brae, it only makes sense.

Remember to head to http://sosarianliberation.guildportal.com for more up to date information and to register. This will help the guild stay in contact with one another.

John McGail

Sorceror
I wish to apologize to everyone who was around for last night's launch. Unfortunately, I've been experiencing technical difficulties since Saturday. Long story short, and $100 later on a new hard drive I'm now up and fully running and fully patched. I've rescheduled the launch to Wednesday night at 8:30pm EST at Skara Brae. Hope to see everyone there!