UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The truth hurts.

That is true. Mortal wins fights. Be well.

And he is super drunk. I have a hollow victory.

Mortal and items win fights. The better the items, the more you mortal and for more damage.

There is literally no skill in playing any type of archer template. That noob stealth ninja ankh has more skill than 100% of this shard's archers.

Also, why does that last part show up when i quote you? is editing fucked up on here?

EDIT: nvm you editted while i was replying

Phelon

Knight
Mortal and items win fights. The better the items, the more you mortal and for more damage.

There is literally no skill in playing any type of archer template. That noob stealth ninja ankh has more skill than 100% of this shard's archers.

Also, why does that last part show up when i quote you? is editing fucked up on here?

I don't play an archer. I play a swords/ tactic/ mage but carry on dude. Someone, somewhere cares about what you are saying. It's just no one here.
Do you feel like a douche? Because you should.

Last edited:

Phelon

Knight

Let's just fight this out. You have a lot to say about me. We can settle this quick and easy.

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
I killed DWN WTH VLWS in 18 seconds. Good luck if you play with this asshole.
Am I missing something? LOL this is a blatant fucking lie.....

Do you seriously think getting off with a post about how you beat me is going to fly you fucking idiot? This fight never even happened? I actually cannot believe you actually posted that you won?