UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The truth hurts.

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
What? That wasn't you? I thought it was.

How would I know who I killed when you have seven different names? Jeez.

Is your toon named DWN WTH VLWS? My toon is named Phelon. That makes it easy.
Yes I'm down wth vwls - I may have been utterly wasted but I do remember who I dueled last night. Only lost to XXX as he's an archer in the smallest arena there is, bucs, and chugs pots like a fucking maniac. Sorry, friend, we unfortunately did not cross paths.

Phelon

Knight
Yes I'm down wth vwls - I may have been utterly wasted but I do remember who I dueled last night. Only lost to XXX as he's an archer in the smallest arena there is, bucs, and chugs pots like a fucking maniac. Sorry, friend, we unfortunately did not cross paths.
Then I apologize. It wasn't you I killed last night. My bad.

Ishida_Tom

Squire
That's funny, I didn't think someone giving you an item and saying this is my gift to you since I am quitting was considered scamming. But what ever makes you happier inside you stupid fuck. And i'm pretty sure it's fucking stupid to chase one person when our team is at the alter you dumb fuck. What's even funnier is I told her i'd give it back but before I even had the chance to login since i'm not very active I was removed from the guild. So I might aswell keep an item that was given to me.

You are scammer, truth is only one, everybody knows you are a big 0 so please kill yourself, one less idiot make the world better. Use shotgun to be sure your head is destroyed.

Yaz

Squire
You are scammer, truth is only one, everybody knows you are a big 0 so please kill yourself, one less idiot make the world better. Use shotgun to be sure your head is destroyed.

Shut up cry baby, go make yourself useful and occupy a spot inside Luna Bank

Yaz

Squire
Block me again now on forum mad bitch, that is exactly what you did when I proved that you are piece of shit. :D :eek::rolleyes::whistle::rofl:

Like I said The Truth Hurts. Proof once again.

Dead Madrox

1 Minute Later

.... We both shit talked each other for a few minutes and after

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Again, as I said, you cutted 5% of the conversation. Let me repeat: Cry cry retarded kiddo :D.

Make more screenshots to make your life better coz it has realy suck since you need to post such shit to feel better hahaha. Such fun, more laugh please! :D:eek::rolleyes::rofl::thumbsup::whistle:

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Even your brother don't want to join your guild rotfl. Show more screnshots! Everybody truly care about any shit you post hahaha.

Yaz

Squire
Again, as I said, you cutted 5% of the conversation. Let me repeat: Cry cry retarded kiddo :D.

Make more screenshots to make your life better coz it has realy suck since you need to post such shit to feel better hahaha. Such fun, more laugh please! :D:eek::rolleyes::rofl::thumbsup::whistle:

1. I did not "cutted" I cropped.
2. I made a note in my post to tell this wonderful community that there is more.
3. Yes I suck at life says the guy playing this game 24/7
4. You really need English lessons.

Yaz

Squire
Even your brother don't want to join your guild rotfl. Show more screnshots! Everybody truly care about any shit you post hahaha.

He is not ready to join. He is not an elite like I am :cool: so he can stay with noobs like you. It makes him feel good around you

Ishida_Tom

Squire
He is not ready to join. He is not an elite like I am :cool: so he can stay with noobs like you. It makes him feel good around you

Elite? This game will keeps alive for few more years, after all I won't keep you in my mind anymore, I will forget about you like about last day breakfast, you are nobody, crying all around the forum, making shit posts and trying to troll us rotfl. Now please send me more screens, say you got life, girl, job etc again rotflx2. Ohhhh I almost forget, if you got so nice life why we always see you sitting on demise and posting that kind of shit? If I had life like you dream about I wouldn't waste any kind of minute for UO, BUT you do! Oh my god, reply and defend your shitass by sending sreens and etc. :D