UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Ultimate Plant Guide, by Mooshie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irina

Wanderer
Re: The Ultimate Plant Guide, by Mooshie.

Hypn0tik said:
I might've missed this somewhere in the thread so far, but where's the ideal place for the plantbowls to actually GROW? Inside your backpack, on the ground .. on a roof?

I always lock them down in my house. I've never tried growing them in my backpack.

SirRossalot

Sorceror

Hypn0tik said:
I might've missed this somewhere in the thread so far, but where's the ideal place for the plantbowls to actually GROW? Inside your backpack, on the ground .. on a roof?

I've been growing them in my backpack, seems to be working fine.

ninjaelite

Wanderer

The author is a friend of Toss,VaS FlAm. His name was Nic Nac, he created this book, e-rep for him.

Irina

Wanderer

Thanks for clearing it up, hun :)

Ask your friend to get him on here so he can see that his work is *still* appreciated :)

Jhetto

Wanderer

Irina said:
Thanks for clearing it up, hun :)

Ask your friend to get him on here so he can see that his work is *still* appreciated :)

Hey, I'm NicNac on Uo (Moosh on vent :D). When my friend showed me this thread I was quite surprised lol. As you can see with that 'copyright', I quit Uo for like a couple of months but now I'm back :) (But without all my houses and cool stuff...)

Irina

Wanderer

Well cute :) Welcome back!

PS: Sorry I ruined your vendor book about plant business thing lol

Hypn0tik

Wanderer

Ah, the backpack! It all seems so much easier now.

Still can't seem to remember that I even have plants, so I log on and they're half dead anyways. :p

Audeon

Wanderer

Could you tell me where can i get seeds? Ty

Also if anyone gives me one id appreciate it :)

Stoobs

Wanderer

Great guides Countessa's included. I just got a bunch of seeds from an IDOC so this will help a lot.

Audeon

Wanderer

What means T2a and which are those dungeons? Sorry for the newbie question :)

If its difficult i wont be able to have it, cos im alone :(

Countessa

Knight

t2a aka the Wastelands are the area of the shard that have delucia, and papua, the city of the dead, etc. Hoppers Bog is the swampy area in t2a that spawns boglings and bogthings. If you have a tamer you can kill the bogthings with pets. If you are using magery or a dexxer go for the boglings. Marks to Hopper's Bog can be found at my library in the Misc. Hunting book.

Hank-hybrid

Wanderer

Can you skip some of this process by buying the seeds that are produced right before the green thorns are avilable?

Noob question =p

Hank-hybrid

Wanderer

Green seeds the best? I found a player vendor with Red, Yellow and Green. Do Green produce Throns?

Epica

Wanderer

1) You cant buy a grown seed but only a grown plant in a bowl.

2) Greens are cheap too. They produce thorns. 'Bright' reds and Oranges produce resources too.

sgtblast1988

Wanderer

is the gient ice wyrm that spawns from thorns tamable or stronger than other White wryms?

what drops of these things?

Soloable?

Status
Not open for further replies.