UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Undead & BloodClan Orcs

ceverin

Wanderer
The Undead & BloodClan Orcs

I would like to talk with any active members ..

-Ceverin
The Crimson Alliance

.Icq #31131880 aim: Lordceverin

KhaoZ

Sorceror
Re: The Undead & BloodClan Orcs

wow brother your account is old but says your a newbie where you kidnapped in 04?

As far as the bloodclan orcs are concerned, there are just lurkers and a few orcs refreshing houses.

peteliv

Knight

yea, no real bloodclans left. they have an irc channel. the only time i play is to refresh shit on every other sunday

Nok'Tor

Sorceror

we might be taking a look at the new shard and a few of us are still kicking on hybrid looking for babies to eat.

Vagnor

Wanderer

Hey Ceverin, this is Vagnor. I rp'd a daemon on catskills a very long time ago and was a member of CA. I'll try your ICQ later... i think I still remember my number. My aim is: DracoDarkrift

outl4w69

Wanderer

So i remember when the orc clan and the undead caln were one of the funnest parts about this game... iwas in undead caln for a short bit of time a long time ago like 3 years ago...i remember when they would gate the orc camp from all the citys and theres a bunch of people dressed up with orc masks on...that was the shit someone needs to bring em back

rexxz

Page
I'd love to bring back an active group of orcs. I'm from oldschool shadowclan days on Cats back in T2A - Ren. era, had a toon named Gruumsh. Srinkhu for life!