UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Undead & BloodClan Orcs

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
its a bit of both. our History and guilds have a way of intertwining. its hard to think of one without thinking of the other. but you already know that :p

Middle Man

Sorceror
I saw the old Undead keep/buildings are up along with the Undead guild stone in one of them. Who is the GM? my old undead char is no longer in the guild I guess when I loged him in. no idea why

EightySix

Wanderer
Hoowah! latz doin dis fer reel ur nub?

*points at Nok'Tor*

Nub krushi blow fur lat in diz uzg eh?! HAR!

-Oog

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
Har har Nub me hab stiki bluw nuw! HOOOOWAH OOG! bubhosh tu peek lat wakee!

Krimp dem hummies, Clomp dem Hedz!
Eet dem Cubbies, Pizz in demz bedz!
Clomp dem fehummies, agh Burn dem Hutz!
Clomp agh clomp til dem Hurt in der buttz!

HOOWAH! BLOODCLAN!

Wuk'Tar

Wanderer
Meeb wus fuughtn wit ash undeed vumpir recuntli wit uddur bruddur uruks(I was fighting with one undead vampire recently(last week) with other brother orcs)

SonnyBoy

Traveler
If the Undeads will come back, then we're in for having a blast of our lives.. Bramos, c'mon! Pick up that shovel, dust the dust off your necromant's book and start poppin' them deads back to life!

Vestros

Sorceror
unfourtnally not... i think redguards house and a few others are up but the stone for tcd is gone and ect... :(
for me to be able to bring back the TcD i will have to start anew :/ but thats ok i am fixing to come back to uo gotta re download everything and get back in the hang of things i havent played 2 yr?? whenever everyone from tcd left but just gimme some time you will see some of my charaters soon enough.. aim me at superkilla2003

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
unfourtnally not... i think redguards house and a few others are up but the stone for tcd is gone and ect... :(
for me to be able to bring back the TcD i will have to start anew :/ but thats ok i am fixing to come back to uo gotta re download everything and get back in the hang of things i havent played 2 yr?? whenever everyone from tcd left but just gimme some time you will see some of my charaters soon enough.. aim me at superkilla2003

Sounds good man. if you need any help on the return shoot me a message
aim:irsuxx