UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Unknown Grave

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
The Unknown Grave

The king returned to his study perplexed by more than the beasts errupting from the deep north of the island. He knew that the citizens would soon destroy the beasts and the island coasts would be safe again. The local merchant had nothing to ease the ache welling inside his head so returning to his study and relaxing in quiet and dark seemed to be his only option.

Oaks

Knight
Re: The Unknown Grave

I smell money. Adventure. And yesterday's curry.

Bring on another brain splitting, near impossible to solve riddle/puzzle/quest. :p

Hmm... An island? Where, though? Perhaps I should investigate... I'll probably have to find some of those that might know what's going on; British's Castle might be a good place to start my search...
Oaks;334741 said:
And yesterday's curry.
Sorry about that... :eek:

marcusstone

Sorceror

found the merchant, not much to say... a little bit when I bribe him...
Tried to get upstairs in the castle... Found blessed statue, can't figure out how to get upstairs, or what the statue does... need the name of the generals son probably...

pkan522

Sorceror

King Yan Taos son took a contract with a demon to gain power/make brahm ill so he could take over.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

For those searching - the story arc will continue in a couple days... keep your noggin's going - SO CLOSE!

Harlee

Wanderer

Hmmm, could it be the general's son who is the villian here? Perhaps he is the deamon now and not dead at all, the grave was missing!

hickman48

Knight

i could have sworn that an empty grave meant that it was not a deamon but eather
a necro
b undead
c staff was cleaing the shard

marcusstone

Sorceror

There is a house east of zento... go around the mountain, and then north... the house has been torn apart... Anyway, there is a rune there that says "He knows too much." some blood on the floor, and a book that looks like "A contract between a man and demon" If it's related to the quest, I am assuming the son had a contract with a demon, and the general and King are trying to cover it up... Then again, it might be totally unrelated to this quest... After questioning the merchant, and trying to get into the top floor of the castle via the blessed statue, I've reached a dead end... No clue where to go from here... I looked around compassion shrine, hoping to find where he got attacked, but no luck...

Sintoo

Sorceror

Where did you see the rune? I cant seem to find it. There's also another book there that says "A book written in an ancient script but to destroyed to read".

Maybe someone sold his soul to the devil?

Sorry I'm late, I didn't read the whole post either, just the last few. haha.

hellwina

Sorceror

From what I've seen of this event, this is what I think has happened.

The cabin that was torn up belonged to the General's family, so I think his son lived there. The General's son found the contract between the man and the daemon and I think the man is the prince and he wants to take over the throne from his father, because he sent guards to kill people at the cabin last night. The "he knows too much" stone I think related to the Generals son finding the contract between the prince and the daemon. Lord Brahm is also ill, maybe the Prince is trying to kill him too?

Or ...

The King and his son are both in on this and they want to kill Lord Brahm, the Prince made the contract with the daemon to acheive this, possibly using the statue given to him on the day of his arrival? The General's son found out and wanted to inform Lord Brahm and was killed for it. The King admitted knowledge last night of contracts between daemons and men last night.

Harlee

Wanderer

You may be right but I disagree... I don't think that the general's son is dead, I think he was the one who made the pact with the demon. From what the King said last night before retiring to his rooms was that there was an old fable telling of those that had made pacts with the deamon to take over the throne.
I am unsure as to how the King's son fits into this but since he would get the throne eventually anyway I have come to believe he did not know of it and since he is missing it might be him who 'knew too much". I still think there is a chance it's the King's son and that he killed the General's son for knowing too much but I am leaning toward the General's son.

How Lord Brahm and his illness fits into this is still a mystery to me and I think it is a huge clue that could lead to solving the mystery =)
Also to be considered is that the King said that the stone found at the grave in Compassion was the same kind of stone that the statue that the king gave to Lord Brahm was made from. How does the stone fit in, if it does.
I had fun with this event and look forward to it's conclusion and only hope I'll be able to attend.

hellwina;335798 said:
From what I've seen of this event, this is what I think has happened.

The cabin that was torn up belonged to the General's family, so I think his son lived there. The General's son found the contract between the man and the daemon and I think the man is the prince and he wants to take over the throne from his father, because he sent guards to kill people at the cabin last night. The "he knows too much" stone I think related to the Generals son finding the contract between the prince and the daemon. Lord Brahm is also ill, maybe the Prince is trying to kill him too?

Or ...

The King and his son are both in on this and they want to kill Lord Brahm, the Prince made the contract with the daemon to acheive this, possibly using the statue given to him on the day of his arrival? The General's son found out and wanted to inform Lord Brahm and was killed for it. The King admitted knowledge last night of contracts between daemons and men last night.

Redukt

Wanderer

Alright walking around zento, I started noticing scraps of paper lying around, the following say;

"Tainted & Gold"
"and Britania shall be yours"
"in exchange for his dying a thousand deaths"
"for services rendered"
"DRIXB"
"prince"

its quite apparent that this is the contract.
on one of the pieces the ink is too blurred from the water to read.

if I find more of them. i'll post