UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Vile Clan Savages

Vek

Sorceror
The Vile Clan Savages

Please post your question, thoughts , and concerns ON US.

AIM: Dobyjacob

Engage

Wanderer
Re: The Vile Clan Savages

Website looking good (although you may like to use a spell check on a few of the pages). :)

I notice one of your rules is for members to stay in character at all times. Is this enforced by guild leadership?

Vek

Sorceror

Engage;1730084 said:
Website looking good (although you may like to use a spell check on a few of the pages). :)

I notice one of your rules is for members to stay in character at all times. Is this enforced by guild leadership?

Me and the other founders for the guild enforce this and the members have been seen enforcing it among themselves.

Vek

Sorceror

Ok the website has now been spell checked and fixed to the best of my ability!
Ty for the notification on the spelling Engage!

Amazonia;1724423 said:
Can we have stealing to steal berries from savages?

Stealing would not benefit a Savage very much seeing as Savages are murders by nature, and the thieves’ guild does not allow murderous members. Although you will be able to utilize this skill against NPCs, you will find it to be ineffective in RP/PvP.

Engage;1730084 said:

I am Sargaza, Voodoo Warboss of the Vile Clan Savages, and I can say that I personally do all I can to enforce the VcS terms of engagement stated on the VcS webpage. However I believe in using positive reinforcement as my tool of implementation rather than discipline. If a Savage has shown an exemplary demonstration of leadership/tactics/role-playing they will be rewarded with things such as ceremonial acknowledgement and rank progression. I am a firm believer that a person responds to a positive influence better then punishment.

vermillion2083;1731428 said:
Stealing would not benefit a Savage very much seeing as Savages are murders by nature, and the thieves’ guild does not allow murderous members. Although you will be able to utilize this skill against NPCs, you will find it to be ineffective in RP/PvP.

The part in bold is actually incorrect. It is correct that the thieves guild does not allow for people to have murder counts; however, If you are red or not in the thieves guild you will be able to steal from not only NPC's but you will be able to steal from other guild members, enemy guild members (orange players), Murderers (Red players), and criminals (gray Players). It is still very useful considering a lot of reds are on this server and everyone is always willing to war with a guild. Plus order/chaos causes people to be orange to others. I hope this clears some commonly unknown things up.

Amazonia;1733227 said:
Just to know, what frequents activities Savages do?

They primarily guard their savage fort with npc savages in cove, due to this they camp and hunt humans at the poker table ship. they also make trips to visit other rpers. They raid orcs and such.

Vek

Sorceror

Savages are now also doing berry farming events every Sunday until we can get a paint stone so we will always have paint :)

TomDnSC

Wanderer

I have stolen berries and I have killed for berries, but I think berries appear on corpses that were not on the living NPC. I used to sell paint but haven't done so in a while.

I have heard that only the female savages have berries on them. The thieves around Delucia use the paint to hide amongst the savages until they turn blue, so there is a fair amount of competition for berries.

What is a paint stone?

TomDnSC;1734571 said:
I have stolen berries and I have killed for berries, but I think berries appear on corpses that were not on the living NPC. I used to sell paint but haven't done so in a while.

I have heard that only the female savages have berries on them. The thieves around Delucia use the paint to hide amongst the savages until they turn blue, so there is a fair amount of competition for berries.

What is a paint stone?

Snippet from SavageShaman.cs
Code:
			if ( Utility.RandomBool() )
				Body = 184;
			else
				Body = 183;

Snippet from SavageShaman.cs
Code:
			if ( 0.1 > Utility.RandomDouble() )
				PackItem( new TribalBerry() );

This is located in the mobiles constructor, meaning that the item is generated 10% of the time on the mobiles creation, not on it's death. However, I too was under the assumption that only females drop tribal berries, but after futher investigation it turns out that both male and female tribal shaman are capible of dropping a berry 10% of the time.

However Savages.cs and SavageRiders.cs (warrior classes) work differently. The savages loot drop depends on the sex of the mobile. If the mobile is a female it has a 10% chance of dropping a tribal berry, and if it's male it has a 10% chance of dropping a bola ball. The SavageRiders regardless of their sex will always have a 10% chance to drop a bola ball but 0% chance at dropping a berry (regardless of it's sex).

Snippet from Savage.cs
Code:
			if ( Female && 0.1 > Utility.RandomDouble() )
				PackItem( new TribalBerry() );
			else if ( !Female && 0.1 > Utility.RandomDouble() )
				PackItem( new BolaBall() );

Snippet from SavageRider.cs
Code:
			if ( 0.1 > Utility.RandomDouble() )
				PackItem( new BolaBall() );

So to summarize:

Female savage shaman = 10% chance of obtaining a tribal berry
Male savage shaman = 10% chance of obtaining a tribal berry

Female savage = 10% chance of obtaining a tribal berry
Male savage = 10% chance of obtaining a bola ball

Female savage rider = 10% chance of obtaining a bola ball
Male savage rider = 10% chance of obtaining a bola ball

Hope this helps clear things up for everyone!

Amazonia

Sorceror

Paint stone means an automatic savage paint for Vileclan savages on their guildstone. So they will always have paint.

Vek

Sorceror

Could i please get some interaction with another guild, TCD drops by every now and again but we really haven't gotten to rp with another guild in a while. We are starting to lose the rp aspect of our guild :(

its slow right now. TcD is waiting on stuff for the islands and sok's stone got deleted by accident. Things will pick up in awhile.