UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

There any PKs left around on hybrid?!?

crikey

Sorceror
The only ones I've seed around Del are Holy, Kbr/eqms, faid, and sometimes me and teh nubz if theres at least 1 or 2 other people to watch each others back against all the shitty tamers

The heck is going on with people? I see so many blue characters running around aimlessly in ponds and in towns, probably completely bored out of their mind, waiting hours for a red to appear because they are too chicken to do so themselves. If this is you, grow some balls and bring some action into the server!

White Lotus

Sorceror
they just need to get rid of t2a and take away guard zones(or at least allow reds back in town)....bring poker to brit / make around the bank the only safe spot and force pvp to be everywhere else.....that would eliminate the blues hiding in GZ, and bring back bucs and brit moongate as major areas of pvp.....