UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Things that are hurting pvp

Hummdinger

Sorceror
Re: Things that are hurting pvp

- a ghost - said:
1. Wyte doesn't play... When he joined Rage he wasn't even active.
2. I asked to join, Ya, I did... Once.
3. Ya, you PWNED my face, 2v1 mass para... LOD did not add me because he was not GM.
4. I begged you to join my guild? I do not even remember asking you.
5. I begged you to duel with me? There was nobody good on so I asked you, not exactly begging.
6. I never said you were good, I said you can xheal... But then again, with the Block Heal When Poisoned thing, who can't?

Flipper... You are not pro. So stop pretending to be.

a gotti > than a ghost.
stfu fag

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Ghost is bad at PvP, thats all that needs to be said.

PS. He will now bring up the only occasion he has been able to see my dead body, when him and somebody beat me and Wade in 2v2's, /clap @ you, you managed to beat someone who could hardly move at the time.

I kept telling Wade the lag would pass and I'd be able to move, thedumb fucker actually believe me :eek:

Ghost, you suck, always have, always will.

terathan33

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
you managed to beat someone who could hardly have wade duel for him in a 2 v 2 and finally i had to pvp for myself and proved that i am shit.

I kept telling Wade to duel and pvp for me like he always does when i need to back up my shit talk. He cant multi client 2 chars so you dropped me first dump :< since i had to actually pvp for myself :<.
wow i suck at pvp let me go back to shit talking on the boards because thats all the pvp ill ever be good at

Ghost, you suck, always have, always will. But i could never beat you 1v1
Edited for truth

coldblood

Knight

Flipper said:
Ju-Sak I love you still forever for taht one day: "dude why should i not pick up a chewck for 200k on the ground? i found it!"
you mean the check geox dropped on ground cause he and gotti lost the 2v2?
if u mean that, it was in fact very funny

but didnt u roll with rage but were no member for looong time?!?

Slopko

Wanderer

yeah that's how jenova recruits, you go through a long trial period of not being guilded.

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

ColdBlood said:
you mean the check geox dropped on ground cause he and gotti lost the 2v2?
if u mean that, it was in fact very funny

but didnt u roll with rage but were no member for looong time?!?
No that was choru.

- a ghost -

Wanderer

Flipper, Choru... You guys play WOW now... Why talk shit on the forums of a game that you do not play, nor play very well?

Choru... You put your picture on the Picture Thread... You are one UGLY motherfucker. I now know where all your rage comes from. Shut your ass up.
You talk shit on forums... But cannot back it up because you "CAN BARELY MOVE"... Get the FUCK back to WoW you ugly ass Euro monkey.

Flipper... You say you're better than me... Prove it?
Anywhere, Anytime.
Dodge it, bitch.

Coke... Can I bring up what you do for a living? You play UO and skateboard at age 21. You, my friend, are a fucking waste of life. Not to mention... You suck at UO. GeoX held you up.

I have been offering to back up my shit talk for how long??

GET SOME DICKS YOU BITCHES.

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

- a ghost - said:
Flipper, Choru... You guys play WOW now... Why talk shit on the forums of a game that you do not play, nor play very well?

Choru... You put your picture on the Picture Thread... You are one UGLY motherfucker. I now know where all your rage comes from. Shut your ass up.
You talk shit on forums... But cannot back it up because you "CAN BARELY MOVE"... Get the FUCK back to WoW you ugly ass Euro monkey.

Anywhere, Anytime.
Dodge it, bitch.

Coke... Can I bring up what you do for a living? You play UO and skateboard at age 21. You, my friend, are a fucking waste of life. Not to mention... You suck at UO. GeoX held you up.

Another rofl fact.
Choru and Flipper don't play WoW.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

- a ghost - said:

Anywhere, Anytime.
Dodge it, bitch.

I dont play WoW, good try tho buddy.

Everytime I've seen you outside of Trammel its ended in me looting your body, you're good at one thing and one thing only 5x dueling, which tbh is easy with the horrible spell timers on UOG.

Oh noes, you called me ugly, whatever shall I do, oh, thats right, continue to not give a shit. Do you really think I give two flying fucks what you think about a picture that was taken during a drunken night of partying? No, I dont, especially from some fool whos too scared to even post a picture (maybe you can afford the camera, I dont know)

Ghost, you're a joke, you used to spend all day shit talking from the safety of Trammel, then just to claim 'Im here all alone, how can I fight you' ever wonder why you get stuck with people like CrazyJoey?

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

With such a trammy sig, one would think you are pepsi.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Yea, last night we had a very funny convo on aim.

Hes still a girlfriend stealing douchbag.