UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This just in - Developing story, tragedy strikes Demise -

lukin69

Knight
Hz has won again, thus effectively neutering the limited, and somewhat feeble competition. The slaughter was almost too harrowing to watch. Salty are the tears in Britannia as Hz continues to dominate the field. Will keep you updated on the story as it develops.

the limited, and somewhat feeble competition.

So you are saying HZ victories are tainted because the competition sucks right? I could have told you that. In fact, hz should never lose a fight ever with how long a lot of them have been playing together, an unlimited bankroll, having best items, and decent leadership. It's like a normal person bragging about winning a medal in the special olympics. It would be wildly embarrassing if it didnt happen.

silvertiger

Knight
Hz has won again, thus effectively neutering the limited, and somewhat feeble competition. The slaughter was almost too harrowing to watch. Salty are the tears in Britannia as Hz continues to dominate the field. Will keep you updated on the story as it develops.
Why don't you login from time to time? Be nice to see an old friend.

zulu2401

Squire
They just got wiped several times at a baracoon by several unsuited new characters who have never played UO under my leadership. I would be ashamed if that kept happening to me yet it happens more than Hz will admit. You will also never see MB post videos of his fatal losses. He will only post the videos of his victories while building false reputation. He is not the king of demise, he is the king of shit tactics and shit exploits and openly admits to having staff favoritism while also breaking the rules of demise.

Ajani

Page
Everyone bow down to the king of Demise Zulu.
Hz should get to the ground and kiss there King Zulu's feet right now before he beats you to death with a book.

Ajani

Page

There you go going full retard again.

silvertiger

Knight
Not always KvG numbers are over 45 people now lol.
Ah, I see. Zerg? I now in no way, shape, or form see why they cry so much. Congratulations Zulu your superior leadership has taught the art of cry. You should be proud you are able to pass your skills to the next generation of helpless noobs.

zulu2401

Squire
Not always KvG numbers are over 45 people now lol.
When the shit have you seen 45 of us online? If we are lucky we get 10 people a night. Even with the DA alliance which failed because they refused to do simple shit like Skype and cartog. We always fight against anywhere from 15-20 hz and loop and we do pretty fuckin good consider out of my 10 people i have only 3-4 fully geared experienced players. Most of my crew are still learning and have garbage for suits. Over the last two months I've handed out around 500kk in gear just to help my guys out. Unfortunately I don't afk farm or have time for crafting or else I could probably have them all geared. We do with what we have and most the time we kick fuckin ass so sit on your mom's dildo and fuckin twirl.