UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

thorns

sbob

Wanderer
thorns

I would like to buy some thorns. Let me know how many you have and for what price.

Thanks

Zilverz

Wanderer
i think average price is 2k or so .. but still 3k isnt a bad deal ... you get over 2k gold once you kill the bunny .. so for less than 1000 gold each . .you get multiple magic weapons statutues and eggs

I recently used up roughly fifty green thorns. I averaged around 1,800gp per bunny. I think I got maybe three vanq weapons. As for armor, well, I got some decent stuff. There were at least five bunnies that only dropped gold, carrots, and a statue. I did get quite a few brightly colored eggs.. but they're useless.

I have forty-five seeds if anyone wants to grow their own plants that produce green thorns.

Cylon

Wanderer
i have a green thorn vendor next to a skara brae entrance a small marble wrk shop sell other things there to im just starting it but thorns i try to keep stocked evry day... oh did i mention that the are farms in the same screen so have fun its call B.H. vendors there gona strt poping out so watch for them good prices also...

CityHunter

Wanderer
Zilverz said:
i think average price is 2k or so .. but still 3k isnt a bad deal ... you get over 2k gold once you kill the bunny .. so for less than 1000 gold each . .you get multiple magic weapons statutues and eggs

Well I think 3k each is rightly valued. Yes the bunny gives out 1.8 - 2.2 each. But you much also consider selling the weapons you get. It average give out 1k or more. Also i heard some guys will buy the blighty coloured eggs 4k each.

Have fun.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
MIkey69 said:
1.5k each at 2k your not getting anything from what your buying

gosh people.. you get 2k per bunny you kill

then you get weapons 1-4 weapons and armor, then u get eggs/fire horns/statues in some not to mentoin the fact that u gain **** loads of magery/skills/stats for your mare

mikey69

Wanderer
i always have them growing

1.5k is my price i dont care about what the bunnys give ya in gold or weapons im not trying to make a ton like some others that use the forums to sell