UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Time to heal

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowjeep

Sorceror
Re: Time to heal

I give everyone a big hug. You are all like a great big disfunctional family to me and I love you all.

lordwolf

Wanderer

I don't need to hug any of you, was never mad at you =D Scorpio/Slave/Kaz all my oppressors in e. you guys are awesome, you give me a goal in game =D so.. keep killing me.. and I'll keep killing you (in some cases.. "trying" is a key word.

slowjeep

Sorceror

if we are getting pets involved, my doberman wants to hump your leg. I would attach a pic, but I got a 24 hour ban last time I did that. So you will have to use your imagination.

lordwolfx

Knight

eww... is this hippy fest? take a bath... wheres the shrooms?

ill hug Kaz though cause he can own me easily -=[

Cjdawg1069

Wanderer

Lucifall said:
*huges pkrlz, Ikbal and zorak*

Now you Cj, I dunno, you dont seems to trust the staff of the shard you play in. Thats a good reason to tell you what I did. But lets get out of this thread, its the healing time. =)

Nothing against them, was just a thought. I know on my last server the Owner of the server claimed he wasn't cheating but he cheated a lot. Though, not everyone is as guity as him. But your right, not trying to pull the problems around, sorry.

so how drunk was z0rak to make a thread like this......

drinking makes everyone more huggable I guess.....

Status
Not open for further replies.