UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Time to heal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady vex

Wanderer
Re: Time to heal

That is just wrong, I am from Trinidad & Tobago, and if your so highly educated you should know where it is. Fat, HA, google Miss Trinidad and you'll find me, well she looks like me, or is it I look like her, Errr whatever

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Lady vex said:
That is just wrong, I am from Trinidad & Tobago, and if your so highly educated you should know where it is. Fat, HA, google Miss Trinidad and you'll find me, well she looks like me, or is it I look like her, Errr whatever
As wrong and rude as Avenger. may be, you can't just say "look at this OTHER person, they look like me". However true or not it may be.

Avenger.

Sorceror

Lady vex said:

Yeh you're Miss Trinidad and Tobago, and I'm 13 inches long.

missy22184

Sorceror

Avenger. said:
I bet I'm more educated than most on these forums lol... :/ What are you gonna come up with about me? You gonna say girls don't have crushes on me again? Ouch that hurts...

Your lame, I don't give a shit about your loser boyfriend :/, no one does. You having a boyfriend doesn't stop you from being ugly.

Dude, get your shit straight...
I DON'T have a crush on you, that would be despicable. I was just defending my lady friends in UO.
And you really have shown us how intelligent you are.

Avenger.

Sorceror

missy22184 said:
Dude, get your shit straight...
I DON'T have a crush on you, that would be despicable. I was just defending my lady friends in UO.
And you really have shown us how intelligent you are.

Wtf are you talking about? Did I say you have a crush on me? I can only hope it's not true, last thing I need is a loser chic like you stalking me over the internet.

You WISH you could get with me, go stick to your weirdo boyfriend,

btw good job sticking up to your "uo girls", obviously it didn't work cause I'm still shitting on Lady vex like on a Taiwanese hooker.

dprantl

Wanderer

Dude, you got some issues with women? You haven't met these people irl, so you're just talking a bunch of crap.

Avenger. said:
Wtf are you talking about? Did I say you have a crush on me? I can only hope it's not true, last thing I need is a loser chic like you stalking me over the internet.

You WISH you could get with me, go stick to your weirdo boyfriend,

btw good job sticking up to your "uo girls", obviously it didn't work cause I'm still shitting on Lady vex like on a Taiwanese hooker.

z0rak

Wanderer

This topic is going way off. Everybody start hugging eachother -- keep your fingers out of eachother's orifices plz.

Cronus

and his amazing friends

z0rak said:
This topic is going way off. Everybody start hugging eachother -- keep your fingers out of eachother's orifices plz.

QFT, quit making people report this thread. It should be a happy time.

Lucifall

Knight

Wow Avenger., you are godly disrespectful, jesus. You should learn about knowing people IRL before you say anything about hem, and even them you shouldnt talk about them. You must be gay or something to say such things about these girls... =\

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

just cause u play uo or wow doesent mean a girl is ugly, take olivia from aots from g4techtv shes fucknnn hot, like id do her right now hot, and she plays wow. The other fact is that avenger being so retarded stereotypes everyone, sure there are some ugly girls that play, but there are ugly girls that dont play so...

Avenger.'s actions do not reflect KoL in any way shape or form.

P.S. I hug whoevers above me (i stopped reading the thread halfway thru)

Cjdawg1069

Wanderer

This thread is aaaaaaaaamusing.

Why are people so frequently reporting these threads or this thread for that matter. You back someone into a corner and their going to bite, and then in retaliation you report them.

Seems as though so many people are deeply hostile for no reason, then so suddenly war breaks out.

Avenger - you're quite witty :D You sure know weaknesses. You're a dangerous man. Thirteen inches is HUGE by the way, congrats.

Lucifall - disrespect? You just pointlessly insulted me in another thread.

Lady Vex - If Avenger means nothing to you, then don't overpersonalize his comments. He's just trying to be a witty man. Aside from that he was just making a sterotype which everyone does.

Ex. - When people insult and talk foolishly I assume they are young immediately, and I do.

Paragondancer - sometimes it takes the conflict to bring out the love.

Hope no one minds me replying to many...

z0rak

Wanderer

*mad hugs to this guy !!* Let the love out people. I love SOO many people -- some men, some women, all wonderful people. Let's all have an orgy plz. (in a good way)

I

Ikbal

*hugs z0rak*

but secretly parablows him him then pulls out the explo/fs

Lucifall

Knight

*huges pkrlz, Ikbal and zorak*

Now you Cj, I dunno, you dont seems to trust the staff of the shard you play in. Thats a good reason to tell you what I did. But lets get out of this thread, its the healing time. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.