UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Title that is not in all caps

Final Fortune

Wanderer
But the nox hits the same time as the fs dmg.

Wrong as you can see this was tested with 15 ping with VST queued target to avoid any delay.

a lesson like this normaly cost 100000 mils this must be your lucky day i guess.
please just don't make your partner rage ... ^

But the bottom line is that you're right about the bar being useless or at least almost useless.

* I repeat again , this is legal and this have absolutely nothing to do with sallos or ''link's client'' i don't even know how you all come up with that stuff , you guys have a wicked imagination. *

Seven Jr

Sorceror
But the bottom line is that you're right about the bar being useless or at least almost useless.

* I repeat again , this is legal and this have absolutely nothing to do with sallos or ''link's client'' i don't even know how you all come up with that stuff , you guys have a wicked imagination. *

You see nothing wrong with this or why it should be illegal? You must be one dumb "sumabitch". Repeating something over and over again doesn't make it true unless.... I'm a billionaire, I'm a billionaire, I'm a billionaire, I'm a billionaire, I'm a billionaire, I'm a billionaire, I'm a billionaire, I'm a billionaire, I'm a billionaire, I'm a billionaire! Hmmm, nope, guess I'll be going to work Monday.

Final Fortune

Wanderer
You see nothing wrong with this or why it should be illegal? .

if this bar is really helpfull for you (if you can keep a reaction time of less than 0.3 seconds by watching the bar going ''up'' while focusing on 2 different target to heal (or more) they should give you a pair of pure white sandal.

the animation goes at the samespeed , the number of frame before the dmg kick in is the same , its just have a different animation.

If you are really chocked by this , you may as well page in about people using a tree hack and glacial staff wands because i use them too and in my book.
they are 10 times more usefull than this.

I think some of you guys are just jelly.

Load Heals

Wanderer
did you see this ? if this bar is really helpfull for you (if you can keep a reaction time of less than 0.3 seconds by watching the bar going ''up'' while focusing on 2 different target to heal (or more) they should give you a pair of pure white sandal.

the animation goes at the samespeed , the number of frame before the dmg kick in is the same , its just have a different animation.

If you are really chocked by this , you may as well page in about people using a tree hack and glacial staff wands because i use them too and in my book.
they are 10 times more usefull than this.

Are you taking Birdman lessons from Mickey?

Final Fortune is evolving.

He became Final Parrot.

Gained +4 BS, +10 unwarranted self belief and +22 retardation.

Load Heals

Wanderer
Why don't you stop repeating yourself?

Go justify your crap team mates and immoral play style some more, see how much everyone is laughing at you.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
You are almost worse at trolling than playing this game.

and that pretty bad.

Actually it is extremely helpful to those that have any sort of group PvP experience in 2v2-3v3's. As I stated, I don't use glacial wands OR tree hack. tree hack is whatever but glacial wands is pretty stupid. If you're that inexperienced that you cannot physically see someone with a wand in their hand than go die 100 times against someone with a wand in their hand. These things may not be illegal but it's essentially the same as using quickaim in a FPS. It's pussified combat because you lack the ability to know what's going on.

Final Fortune

Wanderer
Why don't you stop repeating yourself?

Go justify your crap team mates

Come back at me when you will have figure out how to use a cure pot.

2v2 3v3 pit for any amount of gold.

i will even play with the original UO client and record it because its seem like a art MOD scared the shit out of you.

Load Heals

Wanderer
LOL I have learned to use a cure pot, what I did was I begged a bunch of pussies for a mod showing me when I need to use it, then I practiced in the pit 24/7 until I had the confidence to challenge 5 month old players to 3v3 for mils, I then proceeded to cheat in all the group pvp events set up by the staff and told everyone I was the 'Best.'

Thanks Final, you have taught me how to be the best uo player on the shard, I have earned my shit talking badge and will wear it with pride.

Edit*

LOL ZERG MUCH?

Final Fortune

Wanderer
Actually it is extremely helpful to those that have any sort of group PvP experience in 2v2-3v3's. As I stated, I don't use glacial wands OR tree hack. tree hack is whatever but glacial wands is pretty stupid. If you're that inexperienced that you cannot physically see someone with a wand in their hand than go die 100 times against someone with a wand in their hand. These things may not be illegal but it's essentially the same as using quickaim in a FPS. It's pussified combat because you lack the ability to know what's going on.

I wouldn't go as far as calling it ''extremely'' helpful but a tiny bit yes.
If i would release it publicly peoples would find out quickly that its not as good as they think it is.

LOL I have learned to use a cure pot.

stopped reading after that.

Troll + dodge , if you're calling out the ability of my team mates you should at least try to back it up next time.

Load Heals

Wanderer
And what the hell do I need to back up exactly? When you fight us you get completely destroyed, all that is left is the faint whispering of your cheating sore loser bullshit and 500k in wands.

Final Fortune

Wanderer
Hey remember when you were in screen with 4 guys with gheal up and you didn't cure.
i sure do you talk alot for someone who can't cure my friend.

oh well my offer stand still , keep trolling you're becoming slowly better.

Load Heals

Wanderer
So I missed my own cure and you have an old screenshot of it.. ok? I haven't played that character for a very long time and I've already stated multiple times that I'm new and not very good.

Do you want a medal or a pat on the back? Maybe you want those wands and pride we have taken from you..

Cry more little man, it's entertainment to anyone that stumbles on this maelstrom of garbage.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Hey remember when you were in screen with 4 guys with gheal up and you didn't cure.
i sure do you talk alot for someone who can't cure my friend.

oh well my offer stand still , keep trolling you're becoming slowly better.

And I talk a lot of shit for someone who doesn't play factions. Point is, these attitudes towards legitimate new players is what keeps the population from either growing or being consistent. All these people want to try this game and you get a diamond in the rough like Load Heals I do not know who he is aside from his posts but what I do know is he is out there after only 5 months on this game and is TRYING to PvP which is what most of you crave and bitch about a lack of. Not only that but instead of seeing how people react to situations and running off saying "this place is retarded" he has adapted or reads and continues to come back.

I'm not sure which alternate persona people put on when they play this game but I wouldn't be caught dead acting like some of you do on the boards, in real life. Load, I truly think you are an inspiration and an oddity amongst new players. You have taken the time to learn the game in order to play and I commend you.

Load Heals

Wanderer
anything that these people can do to boost their epeens will be done. Anything. I just humored Mickey by agreeing to alchy duel him (mainly to see what trash he was going to talk during and after, I knew I didn't stand a chance against someone who has been physically fused to a chair/pits for 2 years) and this is the result:

[18:36:56] Henry Case: i take it you needed that to get over the flame
[18:37:02] Henry Case: no biggie
[18:37:07] Henry Case: i have plenty of humility to go around
[18:37:24] Henry Case: let me know if you want to beat up on a 5 month player some more
[18:37:29] Henry Case: if it keeps you coming out on the field
[18:37:39] Mickey Munday: just remember who the better players are
[18:37:40] Mickey Munday: gg
[18:37:48] Henry Case: better players? im in a guild with them
[18:37:55] Henry Case: you are in the brady bunch
[18:37:59] Henry Case: go figure
[18:38:17] Mickey Munday: nice job dying ten to zero
pro player
learn to cure while your out it you goofy looking little bitch

I'm sure that he will feel somewhat absolved by beating me at something I know very little of, have had no proper practice at and have never been correctly taught.

Now, once again I am going to be the bigger man and offer you some advice, check this article out and make sure it doesn't happen to you, I might be good at forcing people to show their true colours and humiliating them but I don't want you to die. I'm not vindictive. Oh and btw, you won't have a girlfriend to find you so I suggest you leave the windows open so the neighbours can smell your carcass on the morning breeze.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Ohio_man_dies_after_sitting_in_chair_for_two_years

anything that these people can do to boost their epeens will be done. Anything. I just humored Mickey by agreeing to alchy duel him (mainly to see what trash he was going to talk during and after, I knew I didn't stand a chance against someone who has been physically fused to a chair/pits for 2 years) and this is the result:

[18:36:56] Henry Case: i take it you needed that to get over the flame
[18:37:02] Henry Case: no biggie
[18:37:07] Henry Case: i have plenty of humility to go around
[18:37:24] Henry Case: let me know if you want to beat up on a 5 month player some more
[18:37:29] Henry Case: if it keeps you coming out on the field
[18:37:39] Mickey Munday: just remember who the better players are
[18:37:40] Mickey Munday: gg
[18:37:48] Henry Case: better players? im in a guild with them
[18:37:55] Henry Case: you are in the brady bunch
[18:37:59] Henry Case: go figure
[18:38:17] Mickey Munday: nice job dying ten to zero
pro player
learn to cure while your out it you goofy looking little bitch

I'm sure that he will feel somewhat absolved by beating me at something I know very little of, have had no proper practice at and have never been correctly taught.

Now, once again I am going to be the bigger man and offer you some advice, check this article out and make sure it doesn't happen to you, I might be good at forcing people to show their true colours and humiliating them but I don't want you to die. I'm not vindictive. Oh and btw, you won't have a girlfriend to find you so I suggest you leave the windows open so the neighbours can smell your carcass on the morning breeze.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Ohio_man_dies_after_sitting_in_chair_for_two_years

It's funny because while I am at work 6 days a week you are stuck in your chair playing this game for fifteen hours a day and you still suck. I see you online at 4 AM your time playing this game. Get a life dude

Load Heals

Wanderer
I have a life and a girlfriend.. I don't see how you can turn this back round on me.. maybe I'm naive and if I did do as many duels as you I would think I had the god given right to talk down to everyone around me? Who knows?