UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To all the guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyaction

Wanderer
damn i love [e stalking females online and irl =( i was hoping to get some [e sex too. ah well, my delusional bubble has been popped =( [e cries.

I know Outkast is a guy...but this post is still stupid.

It's all attention and girls love it until they get hurt from letting them be followed because they like it...

Bah...didn't wanna post this 'cause I do like LittleDarkGlamour and there are such things as distance relationships but, still...

DoZeR007

Wanderer
Post like this... Well ya know what it just goes that in game people do this alot... Quite a few have said things to my wife... And to mention quite a few that belong to the guild LoT (Lords of Taming). They had made statements that offended my wife, using sexual slander and a disparaging term for a homosexual man towards myself.. (real inteligent award winners here, key word was "wife") They completely ignored her when she said she did not like it. FILTER OR NOT, one should not have to turn it on just not see it... when the other party is still using those words and statements towards a person. Either way on or off to make those statements is illegal. Again with or without a filter. The filter does not excuse what you say to a person in game and make it legal... Harrassment is Harrassment, Slander is Slander, Disparaging is Disparaging, Racist remarks are Racist remarks. You people that hide behind the filter make me sick.. This is stupid that it is even an issue. I am an admin for another game and people like you (you know who you are) would have been banned without disccussion, warning or even a notice. And lastly again... The filter does NOT make these statements towards someone legal.

Miniel

Wanderer
DoZeR007 said:
Post like this... Well ya know what it just goes that in game people do this alot... Quite a few have said things to my wife... And to mention quite a few that belong to the guild LoT (Lords of Taming). They had made statements that offended my wife, using sexual slander and a disparaging term for a homosexual man towards myself.. (real inteligent award winners here, key word was "wife") They completely ignored her when she said she did not like it. FILTER OR NOT, one should not have to turn it on just not see it... when the other party is still using those words and statements towards a person. Either way on or off to make those statements is illegal. Again with or without a filter. The filter does not excuse what you say to a person in game and make it legal... Harrassment is Harrassment, Slander is Slander, Disparaging is Disparaging, Racist remarks are Racist remarks. You people that hide behind the filter make me sick.. This is stupid that it is even an issue. I am an admin for another game and people like you (you know who you are) would have been banned without disccussion, warning or even a notice. And lastly again... The filter does NOT make these statements towards someone legal.

You got my vote i know exactly where you are comming from

DoZeR007

Wanderer
Mhmmm

I got an idea, make me the jailer. I can sit in the jail with those being punished. I could rez kill them over and over again, dress the guys up in pink outfits and for a set ammount of time, change the name to I am a Pretty Princess. Leaving them as a male character for after they are released and unable to change the clothing. :D

pbguy434

Knight
Soda, learn to tell the REST of the story before you just go picking out pieces.

First of all, we were saying "Rape and Pillage!" In a joking fashion. Learn to take a joke. This is the frikken internet, nothing that anyone says online matter - At all! Hell, none of that was even directed at your wife. It was said because a few of us were talking about raiding.

And please, please, never talk about maturity. You have no place to talk. I am sure you thought it was mighty funny to invite me into the LoT vendor house and then ban me from it. Yea, I am loving the maturity.

DoZeR007 said:
I got an idea, make me the jailer. I can sit in the jail with those being punished. I could rez kill them over and over again, dress the guys up in pink outfits and for a set ammount of time, change the name to I am a Pretty Princess. Leaving them as a male character for after they are released and unable to change the clothing. :D

I dunno...I think that may actually encourage the behavior.... well, the "victim" changed of course.... and we got a decoy.....

but yeah, doesn't address the problem =P

To Pbguy434

hmmm, maybe is time to change pharse to Raid/Ravage and pillage?

(well, it sounds better, but...still..)

X-calibur420

Wanderer
(directed towards soda)
The phrase "Rape and Pillage" was used during the time of the vikings. Even though they really meant rape(you know), in video game term rape means to tottaly pwn someone.

It was not directed towards anyone at all. It wasnt meant to offend anyone. If I knew that someone would have taken offense towards it, I wouldnt have said it. I tried to apologize, but you acted immature and called me a noob.

DoZeR007

Wanderer
Pbguy434 said:
Soda, learn to tell the REST of the story before you just go picking out pieces.

First of all, we were saying "Rape and Pillage!" In a joking fashion. Learn to take a joke. This is the frikken internet, nothing that anyone says online matter - At all! Hell, none of that was even directed at your wife. It was said because a few of us were talking about raiding.

And please, please, never talk about maturity. You have no place to talk. I am sure you thought it was mighty funny to invite me into the LoT vendor house and then ban me from it. Yea, I am loving the maturity.

Ahh the village idiot speaks...
Asha you aboviuosly need to re-read it for more than one reason. Before typing your thoughts and removing all doubt that you could be somewhat smart. Yet another who likes to twist peoples words. NOT once in that post did I mention maturity, nor did I say that you or anyone *In guild* had directed them at my wife. You also do not know all of what happened. Maybe you need to let that TV "raise" you some more. Stop trying to insult me with your pathetic attempts. Your just like the rest, cyber tough guy... Respond with all you want. As for you and the rest of LoT, I am done...

DoZeR007 said:
The filter does NOT make these statements towards someone legal.

I agree with you m8, but until we have a police force that can appear in a persons home from an IP these sorts of things will continue.

People all over the world of all races and sexes and ages seem to think that a BB or Game or chat room etc is fair game to be an ARS* in because there is nothing anybody can do about it.

p.s. yes the can be baned and kicked I know that, in real terms its means nothing as there are garzillions of places you can chat/play etc and ways around bans.

So the only thing to do is not bite, and the option to log out/recall out instead of arguing with people and perhaps encouraging them on.

Amendment to above: The rest of a story is comming down as I type so I will continue and may change my post to suit.

DoZeR007

Wanderer
Rogueci5 your wrong... I know from experience of being an admin on the other game I play. People have actually had legal action taken against them. This is where people are ignorant... And in law ignorance is NOT an excuse.

Ebrius

Wanderer
DoZeR007 said:
Rogueci5 your wrong... I know from experience of being an admin on the other game I play. People have actually had legal action taken against them. This is where people are ignorant... And in law ignorance is NOT an excuse.

Legal action? For what? The only thing I can see someone taking any sort of legal action about is stalking, but that would have to lead to outside game stalking. I guess what I'm saying is I can't see any legal action taking place for something that occured only in a game.

pbguy434

Knight
Dozer, how about you stop trying to act mature. You were just about as mature as a 10 year old saying "Your mom!" all the time when you mention how crappy mine and Xander's parents were.

Respond with all you want. As for you and the rest of LoT, I am done...

Alright, lets end it here. I can't believe LoT standed all the crap you gave me for so long. We are done with your trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.