UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To be Successfull!

Fatality

Sorceror
->>>>>>>>>To be Successfull <<<<<<<<<<<<<-

Stuff that NEEDS to be changed in order to be successfull

1) Faction Guards should NOT hold their spells for 30 seconds, once the enemy leaves their sight of view(screen) they drop their spells.

2) Enemy Corpses, ONLY the people who involved in the gank or in "attacking" this enemy should be able to loot them, anybody else the corpse will be BLUE...

3) Faction Guards following speed needs to be extremely increased, as on OSI they moved so fast that if you stopped they would block all around you.

The stuff above is 100% facts and is from OSI timespan that we are using now.

Now for what will keep most players.

1) Move the join stone from minax base to the mouth of the entrence of their base to prevent reds from interfearing with faction raids.

2) Make warhorses stronger and faster like they were on OSI.

3) Make a distance guards can be placed from faction strongholds (CoM - TB).

4) Make the Sigil corruption/pureification times smaller to increase the rate of factions ( as we have such a small playerbase than osi ) (This is in questioning I heard)

5) Maybe if somebody has been -6 points for 4-5 days it would get reset to 0? so players can get points rather than chase somebody not knowing they have -6 and finally kill them after so long of chasing to find out they dont get nothing.

6) This one is alittle extreme but, why should people be allowed to "mule" their points? I feel as though it deprives from the basic faction system and is cheap.

7) Mounts should never be orange if they havn't been used for "all kill" or "all guard me" or "all guard".

strtrk

Wanderer
I definitely agree that point muling should be stopped. I really don't like that kind of thing.

The rest.. I don't really care what happens if it's changed or not :)

yes point muling should definatly be stopped...it does nothing but let people see who has bought / muled the most points on a character that is always safe. granted it doesnt hurt anyone but i find it better to see more inquistors / kngihts of the codex / avengers / purveyors running around than everyone being the second or third rank

with all the problems we have in factions the thing that u people right here want changed the most is muling that is just amazing

all these people must be quiting factions because of mules (laugh)

nachie

Wanderer
Sir Elton John said:
with all the problems we have in factions the thing that u people right here want changed the most is muling that is just amazing

all these people must be quiting factions because of mules (laugh)

probably mad because he point mules, sorry i had to point that out

nachie

Wanderer
Fatality said:
[Faction Guards should not hold their spells for 30 seconds, once the enemy leaves their sight of view(screen) they drop their spells.

Personally, I've never really seen this done? But if its in, yeah, should be taken out.

Enemy Corpses, ONLY the people who involved in the gank or in "attacking" this enemy should be able to loot them, anybody else the corpse will be BLUE

It's how it was on OSI, and I think it's fair, so yes.

Faction Guards following speed needs to be extremely increased, as on OSI they moved so fast that if you stopped they would block all around you.

Honestly, I don't remember them being that fast. I remember them being as fast as regular NPCs if they were attacking you. However, even if that was the case I think their speed is fine now especially since everyone just stacks them anyway and their pretty powerful as it is.

Move the join stone from minax base to the mouth of the entrence of their base to prevent reds from interfearing with faction raids.

Kind of minor, I've never had a problem with it before or seen a problem with it, even on OSI. I disagree with this one, because most of the stones are placed right near their strongholds like near the border where non factioneers cannot enter.

Make warhorses stronger and faster like they were on OSI.

I disagree with this one slightly. They should have ALOT more stam and a little more dex and str than horses, but they should definately NOT be like mares ( minus the fire breath ) like they were on OSI.

Make a distance guards can be placed from faction strongholds (CoM - TB)

I don't know what to think of this one to be honest, it's HIGHLY annoying but well.. I don't know. :(

Make the Sigil corruption/pureification times smaller to increase the rate of factions ( as we have such a small playerbase than osi ) (This is in questioning I heard)

Yes definately, 100% absolutely.

Maybe if somebody has been -6 points for 4-5 days it would get reset to 0? so players can get points rather than chase somebody not knowing they have -6 and finally kill them after so long of chasing to find out they dont get nothing.

That is true, or not make them reset to 0, make them decay gradually like murder counts maybe?

This one is alittle extreme but, why should people be allowed to "mule" their points? I feel as though it deprives from the basic faction system and is cheap.

Agreed, absolutely. If you quit a faciton and want to transfer your points, I think that is stupid and should be a consequence. I think the I honor your leadership thing is dumb. However, you probably couldn't stop someone if they were multi accounting and had them from diff factions :(

Mounts should never be orange if they havn't been used for "all kill" or "all guard me" or "all guard".

Agreed, they say their keeping them in because it's not fair to have no consequences by being killed. UH? Statloss? Point loss? Plus mounts lose stam quick when your running from constant ganks, bonded or not. If you dont have an ethy your screwed. So yes very much agreed.

probably mad because he point mules, sorry i had to point that out-nacho

ya im so mad...

no

i think its a joke when all these people are mad at whats goin on with factions someone makes a post about it and this is what comes up the most

Afro Man

Wanderer
People seem to be missing the big picture. I feel a good lesson can be learned from the way factions are being run here, but it's gonna take a lot of people to realise what's going on. Point mules aren't the issue. Bolas, tamers, guards... these are issues. Point mules are used so that guys like elton don't give 10 points to CoM newbie bandwagon fucks who can gank with bolas and mares.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Afro Man said:
Point mules are used so that guys like elton don't give 10 points to CoM newbie bandwagon fucks who can gank with bolas and mares.

And you wish to tell me no Minax, TB, or SL has ever used these tactics?

You are biased sir, and it affects every post you make. Hopefully you will use your infinite wisdom and one day realize this.

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
I think there is no problem with point muling. So what if a guyhas 100k points on a char, does it affect you in any way shapre or form? No, so why complain about it? :/

Afro Man

Wanderer
Mike said:
And you wish to tell me no Minax, TB, or SL has ever used these tactics?

You are biased sir, and it affects every post you make. Hopefully you will use your infinite wisdom and one day realize this.

As far as I can see.. People aren't bandwagoning towards Minax, Tb, or SL.. And i have yet to see an SL tamer, a TB throw a bola and a group of 10 in Minax with bolas and tamers.. Sorry if it sounds biased but im just saying this until i see otherwise..

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Afro Man said:
As far as I can see.. People aren't bandwagoning towards Minax, Tb, or SL.. And i have yet to see an SL tamer, a TB throw a bola and a group of 10 in Minax with bolas and tamers.. Sorry if it sounds biased but im just saying this until i see otherwise..

SL has 2 tamers I have seen that use bolas. TB has one tamer that uses bolas. Minax has at least 6 tamers that use bolas. You obviously werent fighting at Minax base last night to witness their tamer/bola combos. But yea, you see and hear everything, and can prove everything as well. Keep dreaming.

Fatality

Sorceror
In answer to the point muling, I think I deserve the 10 points from somebody if they have killed that many people, why be forced to kill an extremely good person to only get 1 point? Its only fair...

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Oh, and no bandwaggoning to other factions? I see posts daily about "everyone go Minax to help defeat CoM" or "Everyone should unite to defeat CoM"

CoM could easily claim that to be bandwagonning.

And this picture taken from the statistics of UOGamers factions proves that bandwaggoning to CoM doesnt seem to be an issue:

By the above image, I'd say everyone is bandwaggoning to TB, seeing as they are the largest faction, and not even a month ago they only had 700 or so members.

Danny Boy

Wanderer
thats retarded, barely any TB is on, other than P F whom I see 24/7 just being afk at the dueling pits, there used to be TFL .... anyways factions is dead... :)

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
Fatality said:
In answer to the point muling, I think I deserve the 10 points from somebody if they have killed that many people, why be forced to kill an extremely good person to only get 1 point? Its only fair...
WHO CARES IF YOU GET 10 POINTS OR 1 , YOU KILLED THE GUY, BE HAPPY WITH ONE?!?!!? :(