UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To KillaDJ,

Blacula

Knight
Re: To KillaDJ,

The Mookington;490923 said:
I love your hero worship of Bile, especially since he thinks you're a joke/meatshield.

Anyone who thinks ping=skill is a joke, and needs to duel me on Runescape.

Blacula;490935 said:
Anyone who thinks ping=skill is a joke, and needs to duel me on Runescape.

Well, the casting diference i get from a 30 ms server and demise (200 ms) is 0.4 seconds for a tier 4 spell. (problems with my razor macros pointed me that)

So yeah, ping has something to do with it.

But that doesnt stop me from ganking and running when im afraid :eek:

Blacula

Knight

Ageless Venomous;490941 said:
Well, the casting diference i get from a 30 ms server and demise (200 ms) is 0.4 seconds for a tier 4 spell. (problems with my razor macros pointed me that)

So yeah, ping has something to do with it.

But that doesnt stop me from ganking and running when im afraid :eek:

I ping 130, and people with 40 ping say "you're horrible." I'm the #1 camper-living pvper on this server for a reason though :)

The Mookington;490923 said:
I love your hero worship of Bile, especially since he thinks you're a joke/meatshield.

A meatshield? Cmon now i am no fucking meatshield rofl, How are you about to talk shit when i cleary owned u like 100 times in dueling when i was just fucking with you? Cmon now just please stfu and i will continue to own you kthx

Talk to Bile, he's the one who said it. Don't try to justify how much your guild hates you by implying you're better at PvP than me. Thanks.

The Mookington;491364 said:
Talk to Bile, he's the one who said it. Don't try to justify how much your guild hates you by implying you're better at PvP than me. Thanks.

Im actually alot better than you.

Blacula

Knight

Chamilli0nAir3;491640 said:
Bush already did that last year haha, Come into vent some time i miss your ass =/

Well that's nice but I don't miss you... or Bile.