UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To Many Horny Little Boys On StarCraft....

Phantom16

Wanderer
To Many Horny Little Boys On StarCraft....

ok, i was playing starcraft and i got bored....so i started going to random channels just to bug people.....

so i tryed the channel "sex" and sure enough.......

Attachments

• STARCRAFT sex.jpg
    STARCRAFT sex.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 124

Ataris

Wanderer
haha i remember playing bnet allllllllllllong time ago and sex channel was full sex2 or something like that full sex3 full sex4 almost full!

Phantom16

Wanderer
lol, yea...and every other game you see says "cyber GIRLS ONLY!!!"........like for some reason....the 3 girls that play starcraft are actualy gona cyber with these kids.....lol...its kinda sad.....

Afro Man

Wanderer
the s3x guild on uog (my guild) has an average age of 7 and we masturbate 12 times a day looking at irina and krrios' paperdolls.

blue_drache said:
You should try the 420 channel. :p
Yes, stoner's make up another 10% of the internet, according to the 89.2% of horny little boys. Another .7% is fat balding horny old men and the remaining .1% belongs to that of people that have the capabilities to make desent conversation. Whether they choose to or not is another story.

Phantom16

Wanderer
Punkers Slave said:
Yes, stoner's make up another 10% of the internet, according to the 89.2% of horny little boys. Another .7% is fat balding horny old men and the remaining .1% belongs to that of people that have the capabilities to make desent conversation. Whether they choose to or not is another story.

what one do you fit under?....

i think im somwhere between horny little boys, and fat balding horny men.....

Phantom16 said:
what one do you fit under?....

i think im somwhere between horny little boys, and fat balding horny men.....
I would say fat balding old man, although I'm 21 and not quite that fat, but I am balding ( I love heredity(sp)..). And the ones that can make conversation.

Afro Man

Wanderer
Phantom16 said:
i feel sorry for irina......

Why would you feel sorry for her? She loved the attention. She even helped out by removing her sandals, i mean what more could a guy want??

NOTE** if anyones retarted enough to think im serious.. you must really, die, now... k