UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tony Montana tries a 1 vs 1

Re: Tony Montana tries a 1 vs 1

Between you and Bush, you guys could start up your own school of shit talking.

Guess what?

NOBODY CARES.

LadySiren

Wanderer

I dont see the video. All I see is you calling him a "lil virgin".
Try updating your razor client to a non-hacked one so the rest of us can see it.
Thanks

I wont even watch the rpv because i already know what i will see there:
"VIRGIN BOY GET A LIFE,U RUN,U SUCK,THX FOR THE RPV VIRGIN BOY."

Biggie is creepy,his speech is pervert and arrogant.Its obvious that he lives in misery and sorrow.I really sorry for u dude but u r just pity :(.

Buiu

Knight

Mae'Var;326281 said:
I wont even watch the rpv because i already know what i will see there:
"VIRGIN BOY GET A LIFE,U RUN,U SUCK,THX FOR THE RPV VIRGIN BOY."

Biggie is creepy,his speech is pervert and arrogant.Its obvious that he lives in misery and sorrow.I really sorry for u dude but u r just pity :(.
man i agree with u... biggie s such a looser.

Blacula

Knight

I don't like most of the people involved in this discussion and I must agree that Biggie is a worthless emo kid. Paul and I chased him to one of his houses in Brit, and fielded it, and he ran NEXT DOOR to another house, rofl.

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

Attention Members of Chi, I do know your forum names and who they apply to. Chi is not a guild of Shit Talkers, I will NOT accept any more of it. IF someone has a negative comment about you, or our guild. Take it with a grain of salt. Remember, you are held to a standard.. if they whine.. kill them in silence.

hickman48

Knight

RzatheKilla;326873 said:
Attention Members of Chi, I do know your forum names and who they apply to. Chi is not a guild of Shit Talkers, I will NOT accept any more of it. IF someone has a negative comment about you, or our guild. Take it with a grain of salt. Remember, you are held to a standard.. if they whine.. kill them in silence.

very nice

and mea you when up two bumps in my book

Razer13

Wanderer

eby dont talk shit about bush becuase he can own you easily... so STFU ur just jealous becuase hes good and your a newb with ur 4/6chiv mage lol hahahah.... and if someone of chi is not rolling wth you you wont dare to go to brit gate so stfu again.... btw and do something with that voice you sound like a robot . ie. go arrange ur voice or something lol

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Razer13;333478 said:
eby dont talk shit about bush becuase he can own you easily... so STFU ur just jealous becuase hes good and your a newb with ur 4/6chiv mage lol hahahah.... and if someone of chi is not rolling wth you you wont dare to go to brit gate so stfu again.... btw and do something with that voice you sound like a robot . ie. go arrange ur voice or something lol

I don't know but just because you can " outrun " someone doesn't necessarily mean that they can own them. In other words, he can run, but can he fight?

I'm sure eby would make short work of bush, if he can keep up, seeing how almost nobody can keep up with him.

Dude seriously? Robot? come on... Grow up.

Razer13;333478 said:

I haven't used my chiv mage in like a month.

I go to brit gate all the time when no one is online. Well, not anymore, as I've boycotted it.

I wasn't for even one second pointing out playstyle or skill level of other players, but merely commenting on the level of rediculous smack talk that they do, therefore your comments and insults are incredibly mediocre at best, and really make absolutely no sense when taken into the proper perspective, and when you look at the entirety of my previous message. I mean, Even Bush (atleast to my face. lol) has stopped smack talking me, which I am definitely appreciative of. We even exchanged friendly words at Brit Gate the other day. But I guess you were recruited to take his place huh?

Whether or not someone can "own" me at a video game, is completely irrelevant, as I am 100% aware of the fact that I'm not the best pvp'er in the world. If you can find one post of me saying that on these forums, I'll give you 100 billion gold. Thats like me getting on someone's case if I beat them at Mario Kart, Mortal Kombat or any other video game. If you measure your manhood by how many people you can "wtfpwn" in a video game, you might as well go back to grade 5 math class, when you stood up to do a problem on the board, and everyone laughed at the sudden erection that imposed itself upon you. They weren't laughing at the erection itself, but how microscopic they found it to be.

With all that being said, I would like you to refer to my signature.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Razer13 u need to shut up, Bush is awful and frankly so are u considering i ve gotten 10+ faction points off u and have caused you to house hide on many occasions.Also u say eby is shitty but one time while u were trying to run from me in brit you attempted to animal form into wolf and went into dog form and i just owned you completely while laughing, Seriously don't criticize people if u cannot pull of simple tactics on your template.
Secondly I honestly don't know why you guys think bush is good, The only have decent mages on the -s- epa side might be Paul and Akasha, bush is a person that avoids joining the pvp tournies so he can continue to trash people while avoiding duels of any sort or pvp on any basis,
He continues to shit talk much like you but avoids fighting, and if they die followed by more shit talk or excuses,
There have been many great pvpers on demise and trust me bush won't be known as one and i still don't many know who the hell you are either.

ParagonDancer;335419 said:
Whether or not someone can "own" me at a video game, is completely irrelevant, as I am 100% aware of the fact that I'm not the best pvp'er in the world. If you can find one post of me saying that on these forums, I'll give you 100 billion gold.

ParagonDancer;335419 said:
I am the best pvp'er in the world.
Gimme my 100 billion gold.

Homo.