UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tony Montana tries a 1 vs 1

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Re: Tony Montana tries a 1 vs 1

it's actually quite stupid how they talk for bush, i don't know about you but when he shows up to pvp events held by staff on a mule char to shit talk about how others suck, but doesn't join them himself. He avoids fighting in situations where one can distinguish whether he is good pvper or another mediocre one shit talking. Basically he talks all this shit then realizes if he gets owned he looks like more of an ass than he already is:rolleyes:

juanmatus

Wanderer

Razer13;333478 said:
btw and do something with that voice you sound like a robot . ie. go arrange ur voice or something lol

rza set a server so we can laugh from each other lol

Razer13;333478 said:
im such a fucking homo and eby and every other chi member owns mi ass...ide like to apologize formally to u guyz

It's ok, Razer, you're forgiven.

Might want to work on that grammar though.

cuattamu

Knight

"If you can find one post of me saying that on these forums, I'll give you 100 billion gold. "

Caught in the act. Give me my money :D

Attachments

• comment.JPG
    comment.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 54

cuattamu;337701 said:
"If you can find one post of me saying that on these forums, I'll give you 100 billion gold. "

Caught in the act. Give me my money :D

LOL

Did you create a character named Eby? haha.

The Devil's Advocate;326303 said:
do you want a hero cookie?
I'd favor that they got the "an hero cookie" instead. :p

stalker-demise;335691 said:
Gimme my 100 billion gold.

Homo.
Hey, don't be prejudiced against homosexual people...

hickman48;335723 said:
i thank that was docter like this one

shit in red was docterd

:p
Hey, don't be prejudiced against those that practice medicine in unconventional ways...

(I will detonate a nuclear bomb at the earth's core, causing all of the volcanoes to erupt at once, unless you pay me... ONE MILLION DOLLARS!)

The Devil's Advocate;335967 said:
.............. pfft assclown
Hey, don't be prejudiced against... Ah, wait, nevermind.

Lucifall

Knight

ParagonDancer;335419 said:
Thats like me getting on someone's case if I beat them at Mario Kart, Mortal Kombat or any other video game.

The problem hommie, is that you are freakin unbeatable on Mario Kart. And regarding Paragon being or not a good PvPer, just shut it. He IS good, in fact. Just because you guys don't appreciate his playstyle doesn't mean hes a bad player nor a bad pvper, that just means you eat his holy flames of hatred. AUGUS LUMINUS!