UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TOP PK GUILD?

Shamix

Wanderer
Re: TOP PK GUILD?

ReDnEcK said:
If you ever see us 10-15 deep you'll run like a bitch not watch because you'll die like the garbage that you're....you hate because you're not good enough for us.....kthnxbye

6v8 me for a million, My guild vs yours.

ResNulis

Sorceror

Couldn't someone just add up the kills of all the guild members in a guild then divide by the number of members and somehow factor in length of time the character has been played, etc...? Find the average kill per player? Then we could get past all the e-penis fun.

Honestly maybe some of these pk guilds can be consider being the "best", But they can't since they have their damn thumbs so far up their ass and think they are "leet" for being able to gank/ms moongates/kill rpers. But they have potentia only if they learn that it's just a game, So maybe if they lighten up and not be dicks all the time then yes i will say -X-, e., Or >!< are good but don't forget those solo reds/ small pk guilds that get pushed around by these bigger guilds. So with that said i want to know who people think is the best solo red(No white she devil)and small pk guild.

Vash.

Strong

Wanderer

e.

Vash said:
Actually as much as i hate to say it i think Stides is the best one out of that guild.

And we do have a plunter hunter in our guild (#2 on duel board) not to mention are fearless leader strogg is damn good as well. But in the end we all have our strong points.

You should just look at recruiting methods if you wanna know who is. In e. we require a 5x duel to get in with our guild leader. If you think you can beat him, im sure i could set something up.

GawnFeeshin

Sorceror

id say the top pk guild is ASK and their zerg mentality.. tbh who's stopped it in the last 2 weeks?

Slopko

Wanderer

ASK only faction one day a week. Do you mean their tamer pk guild(2d/e.) that never leaves the gazer/lich dungeons?

Slopko said:
ASK only faction one day a week. Do you mean their tamer pk guild(2d/e.) that never leaves the gazer/lich dungeons?

Slopko what do you know, we haven't seen you on the feild because your never feilding anymore fuckin nub. We've been zerging factions the past two weeks and haven't been stopped.

Slopko

Wanderer

UO kung Fu masta said:
Slopko what do you know, we haven't seen you on the feild because your never feilding anymore fuckin nub. We've been zerging factions the past two weeks and haven't been stopped.
Yeah, whatever you say knobs. Maybe if you left the gazers/liches alone long enough you'd notice me pvping more.

JackONeill

Wanderer

I never really get why people always act like 2D and ASK are any good, apart from Sniz there's no one there who's really impressed me and hasn't died when they've come against -X- (Sniz has died too, but as much as he is a wang his skills do pay the bills). I don't know, 2d and ASK play far too seriously for me to really understand them, I mean they kicked out people because they weren't good enough, what's up with that?