UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Town Prices

Onça

Sorceror
Town Prices

What's the point of every town being set to +300% prices? For a while Magincia was at -30% making it the best place in the game to buy stuff. Now none of the faction towns are good for buying stuff, which gives people less reason to come to Felucca.

Jambo-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Town Prices

Join a faction, steal the sigils, and set the prices like you want. Obviously the faction controling them is building up there faction bank. So stop complaining and actually do something for yourself.

death_kult

Sorceror

Yesterday 06:00 PM
Calthin Join a faction, steal the sigils, and set the prices like you want. Obviously the faction controling them is building up there faction bank. So stop complaining and actually do something for yourself.

I'm not complaining... I'm telling someone to do it for me. Pull your panties back out of your crack.

Jambo-hybrid

Wanderer

But yet, you both demand results and things to be changed. But niether of you have joined a faction. Go figure.

death_kult

Sorceror

caitlin,

you are in a faction. get elected to office and change the prices for me. i'm too busy doing activities where there are actually other people playing. nobody does factions here.

xaxas

Wanderer

death_kult said:
caitlin,

you are in a faction. get elected to office and change the prices for me. i'm too busy doing activities where there are actually other people playing. nobody does factions here.

But you use the low prices. If factions are so "dead" why do you care about this? Ahh, yes, because you want to buy cheap. And if you're too busy to do factions I think its not right to demand someone to lower the prices for you.