UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tradeing one of the best SC Cleavers.

Tradeing one of the best SC Cleavers.

Enhanced with dull copper, SC -1, HIT LIGHTNING 48% HIT MANA LEECH 44% Only strong offers please. Use to be kazs old cleaver

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Tradeing one of the best SC Cleavers.

Just thought i'd throw some input here. This cleaver is just a high hit spell weapon, that doesn't make it one of the best, it's nice but it's not that great, one of the best if not the best cleaver is mooks cleaver.

I offer for this 1 million.

Mister Dank

Knight

Just thought I'd throw some input here. This cleaver has been traded for Totem and then Hat of the Magi in the past.

I offer 1.1 mil

Malafor;435468 said:
Thats against the rules.

Nope, It's all on a technicality, It's not X-Shard trading, so its not. Chances are it wasn't on demise either.

Argyle

Wanderer

Mana leech is worthless on a mage wep, and no SSI. Not the best by any means. Now if you had Kaz's warfork...

JR-Demise

Wanderer

Kaz's warfork was banished because shade used to own it until he got perm banned so it's long gone.

Errasal

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;437992 said:
I knew it .

**If I remember correctly...It's been a while**

47 fball
20 ssi
9 hci
8 fire resist
sc no pen

Shake had it last time I played. Mook gave it 2 him to use when he stopped playing.

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter

Errasal;438005 said:
**If I remember correctly...It's been a while**

47 fball
20 ssi
9 hci
8 fire resist
sc no pen

Shake had it last time I played. Mook gave it 2 him to use when he stopped playing.

6 mods?