UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

trammy pants

Cmurph

Wanderer
Re: trammy pants

Cotton Candy said:
i need about 11 pairs of trammy pants and they have to be the original color. dont ask why, just sell em to me

Hey ill give you as many as i have it may be like 3 or 4.

Cotton Candy

Wanderer

Shake said:
Hey ill give you as many as i have it may be like 3 or 4.

nooooooooo, where were you 20 minutes ago?!
i just spent 35k on 7 pairs lol

if some people would like to donate some, ill go for a cloak to match :D

Cotton Candy

Wanderer

here it is, the first f*ck trammy jean robe! (that i know of)

Cotton Candy

Wanderer

i really wana let this thread die but kaoz just challenged me. im now making a trammy jean feather hat.

i need 12 pairs of trammy jeans, original color

vador1991

Wanderer

Cotton Candy said:
i really wana let this thread die but kaoz just challenged me. im now making a trammy jean feather hat.

i need 12 pairs of trammy jeans, original color

i have 5 pairs of trammy pants and jeans original color in my vendor at my house.i would be more than happy to sell them to u for a cheap price. my character name is Booty Funk or Hu Flung Poo.

Cotton Candy

Wanderer

vador92 said:
i have 5 pairs of trammy pants and jeans original color in my vendor at my house.i would be more than happy to sell them to u for a cheap price. my character name is Booty Funk or Hu Flung Poo.

wheres the vendor and how much? :)

vador1991

Wanderer

Hey im not sure where my house is located lol but ummmm aim me at vador1991 and ill sell the original jeans.......