UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trayf's Yew Bank Bazaar

Phooey

Knight
Come one, come all to Trayf's Yew Bank Bazaar!

Shop to your heart's content at one of the safest vendor malls in Britannia.
You can safely shop from the roof of the Empath Abbey (The Yew Bank),
where the guards' only desire is to keep you safe from murderers and thieves.
Buying one of the many big-ticket items that grace our various vendors? Fear not!
You can easily shop from all of our vendors with your bank box already open.

Interested in having a vendor of your own at our fine establishment?
  • Available spots can be rented at the set rate of 10k per week per vendor.
  • No scams or lotteries of any kind are permitted.
  • Vendors that remain empty for longer than about a week will have their contract terminated.
    If you are going to be gone for an extended amount of time, let me know in advance.
  • See an available spot you want? Contact me via AIM at Trayf42 to set up shop.

Phooey

Knight
My Vendor
  • I currently have one vendor, named "Trayf's", located at the southwest corner of the roof. You will find a constantly changing assortment of items here, including but in no way limited to wands, rares, orange petals, trinsic petals, vanq or greater weapons, and whatever else I manage to steal. Additionally, there is a white keg on the vendor whose contents will always be for sale at 999gp or less.

Phooey

Knight
Mall Expansion!

By popular demand, I've added 5 additional spots for vendors, bumping the mall's total capacity to 25 vendors.

Phooey

Knight
Just a heads up: For the first time in a while, there are available spots for new vendors at the mall! Get'm while they're hot (and still available)!

Phooey

Knight
I've been getting a lot of AIMs and questions about how to get a vendor, so here are some answers:
  • If a vendor falls, I will put down a vendor rental contract. That means there's an open spot. If you don't see a contract down it means either there are no spots open or I haven't been online since it fell.
  • With very few exceptions, the first person to noodge me when I'm on AIM and/or in-game gets the open spot. I can't/don't keep track of everyone who messages me when there's no open spot and asks me to hold one for them.

Phooey

Knight
*** NOTICE ***

I am dropping all of the vendors to do a redesign of the house.

If you have a vendor at the house currently, please take it down asap and contact me via AIM to reclaim a spot when the house is back open.
If you do not currently have a vendor, there will hopefully be up to three more spots available when I'm finished, but prior vendor owners who contact me will have first dibs.

Phooey

Knight
....aaaaaaaand we're back open! If you find me on AIM, that means I'm probably around to set you up with a vendor. :)

Endity

Sorceror
Selling Kegs, 10k each reg 280k, 7gp ingots, 6gp empt bottles, 4gp boards on top of this specific house. The vendor is Bright red and name is Regsnsuch-AimRijust

seekrutj89

Sorceror
Aim johnald4561; looking to place a vendor for magic armor/weps, metal chests/ ancient sos. or message me on the forums, ty.

Phooey

Knight
Good news, everyone! I'm once again active enough to start accepting new vendors!

In only about two hours of play time over the weekend I filled six of the vacant spots, but there's plenty more where that came from. Hit me up on AIM (Trayf42) to secure your very own vendor spot(s). If I'm not shown as online, you can leave me a message and I'll get it later. If I am online, it means you're in luck and I'm at my computer.