UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Treasures of Tokuno

Kallitcha

Squire
I'm saying the Tots will become the same thing Paragons are... Easy to farm and get arties so only the useful ones are 100kish. Honestly I feel like I'm repeating my self... Go back and read my posts closely 5 times and maybe you will get a grasp on what Tots will be if they were permanent.
I grasp what your saying, your worried about the price dropping. Nothing more than Greed... It's as if you aren't reading what I'm saying, maybe if I say it another 6 times you'll get it yourself. I am by no means advocating having it at the high drop rate that they have during events. Dial the drop rate back to the same percentage as doom. This will allow someone to bust their but to get enough minor artifacts to trade for a greater. I think it would be a great balance. The drop rate for tot is a multi level system that can be adjusted up, down or off. Set it at the lowest level and they will remain relatively valuable, at the same time giving someone who really wants them to go out and work for them. Please think about that.

Xionu

Sorceror
I grasp what your saying, your worried about the price dropping. Nothing more than Greed... It's as if you aren't reading what I'm saying, maybe if I say it another 6 times you'll get it yourself. I am by no means advocating having it at the high drop rate that they have during events. Dial the drop rate back to the same percentage as doom. This will allow someone to bust their but to get enough minor artifacts to trade for a greater. I think it would be a great balance. The drop rate for tot is a multi level system that can be adjusted up, down or off. Set it at the lowest level and they will remain relatively valuable, at the same time giving someone who really wants them to go out and work for them. Please think about that.
*Sigh* you just dont get it
About four years ago gtots were worth 10kk, now they are dirt cheap, but you have only been here for around a year wouldn't expect you to understand.
Gauntlent arty drops go off of a point system now
Yes I am being greedy.. This is why I've busted my ass all week to get the most tots I could, so that when my parents and brother come and play soon they have decent suits.

Also: If they put it in permanently we would never see a tot1 event ever again! Aka the neon pigments.

Please think about that.

Kallitcha

Squire
*Sigh* you just dont get it
About four years ago gtots were worth 10kk, now they are dirt cheap, but you have only been here for around a year wouldn't expect you to understand.
Gauntlent arty drops go off of a point system now
Yes I am being greedy.. This is why I've busted my ass all week to get the most tots I could, so that when my parents and brother come and play soon they have decent suits.

Also: If they put it in permanently we would never see a tot1 event ever again! Aka the neon pigments.

Please think about that.
Pfft... You don't get it. Low chance drops permanently, special events 1 or 2 times a year where it's dialed up to high drops with neon pigs. Wtf would be wrong with that? Oh yeah your greed... Btw I've been playing here more than a year so drop the attitude of you being special

Kallitcha

Squire
I think demise is an awesome place to play, I appreciate the hard work the staff puts in to improving this free/donation shard.

I just believe that the shard would benifit from having a slightly more steady delivery of the tot artifacts. On osi, they dropped drop rate down after 3 months of high drop, to another 4 months of medium drop to 4 months of low drop to occasionally opening it up. Back then, the reason osi did this based on the introduction of library, zoo, ect donations and the artifacts that came with that. Shortly after that they made a whole strain of artifacts cursed, non blessable non insurable. Note that they had the tot drop system active until a system was in place to add other artifacts. The tot artifacts where specifically added to help balance pvp and help boost luck for non bushido PVM. It balanced they world...

Xionu

Sorceror
Pfft... You don't get it. Low chance drops permanently, special events 1 or 2 times a year where it's dialed up to high drops with neon pigs. Wtf would be wrong with that? Oh yeah your greed... Btw I've been playing here more than a year so drop the attitude of you being special
Neon pigments 1-2 times a year is way too much

You don't understand that some people actually payed the 10kk for these arties you are trying to get permanent which will drop the prices below 500k
I'm pointing out that you were not around for that. So you have no idea what it was like to have such ridiculous prices for RBC/Tome/Stormgrips/ect. All I'm saying is I'm opposed to the idea. I'm not going to argue with some person who keeps on saying the same thing over and over.

I think demise is an awesome place to play, I appreciate the hard work the staff puts in to improving this free/donation shard.

I just believe that the shard would benifit from having a slightly more steady delivery of the tot artifacts. On osi, they dropped drop rate down after 3 months of high drop, to another 4 months of medium drop to 4 months of low drop to occasionally opening it up. Back then, the reason osi did this based on the introduction of library, zoo, ect donations and the artifacts that came with that. Shortly after that they made a whole strain of artifacts cursed, non blessable non insurable. Note that they had the tot drop system active until a system was in place to add other artifacts. The tot artifacts where specifically added to help balance pvp and help boost luck for non bushido PVM. It balanced they world...
You make it sound like we don't have TOT Arties, but we do... And they aren't as hard to get as doom arties even with it opening up 2-3 times a year.

I've told you what I think, I'm sure EOS will see it.

But, considering the poll is at 6 to keep TOTs permanent with high rate, 7 for low/ high, 1 Doesn't care, 27 Say TOT Events, and 5 don't want it ever again (As of posting this)
I'm pretty sure we know where the server is favoring. And whatever makes the most amount of people happy will most likely happen.

You can keep trying to convince me its a good idea, but you wont, so I'd stop... Its a waste of both of our energy

Kallitcha

Squire
Neon pigments 1-2 times a year is way too much

You don't understand that some people actually payed the 10kk for these arties you are trying to get permanent which will drop the prices below 500k
I'm pointing out that you were not around for that. So you have no idea what it was like to have such ridiculous prices for RBC/Tome/Stormgrips/ect. All I'm saying is I'm opposed to the idea. I'm not going to argue with some person who keeps on saying the same thing over and over.

You make it sound like we don't have TOT Arties, but we do... And they aren't as hard to get as doom arties even with it opening up 2-3 times a year.

I've told you what I think, I'm sure EOS will see it.

But, considering the poll is at 6 to keep TOTs permanent with high rate, 7 for low/ high, 1 Doesn't care, 27 Say TOT Events, and 5 don't want it ever again (As of posting this)
I'm pretty sure we know where the server is favoring. And whatever makes the most amount of people happy will most likely happen.

You can keep trying to convince me its a good idea, but you wont, so I'd stop... Its a waste of both of our energy
It's not a waste of my energy... So 27 of the 400ish on this server have read this poll and that's an accurate direction of the server... You said your point, now you can stop wasting your energy and move along...

Xionu

Sorceror
It's not a waste of my energy... So 27 of the 400ish on this server have read this poll and that's an accurate direction of the server... You said your point, now you can stop wasting your energy and move along...

27 Of the 46 who have voted. which is majority

SCV

Wanderer
Explain paragons?

Doom arties are harder to get than TOTs? You also have to pay a fee of a gold skull to get into Doom, they do open a gate 1-2 times a year to get in free.

Honestly, Tots are already really cheap, they don't need to be free. It took me 30 Days to get 1mil gold, but then again GTots were 10kk back then because they never did TOT events. They held one and it went down to where it is now. 1kk per Gtot

You are a wise man. Gtots are already very cheap.
Please no tots!

Khaleesi

Traveler
Leading up to the Easter festival day on April 20, we will be holding another Treasures of Tokuno event! This event is active right now (April 14) and will remain active until the festival grounds open (April 20, 12 PM EDT).

To participate in the event, kill monsters in Tokuno to recover the lost treasures. The more monsters you kill, the higher your chances of retrieving a lesser treasure. Ihara Soko in Zento will exchange these for greater treasures.

For more information about the Easter festival, see this thread.

For more information about Treasures of Tokuno, see this UOGuide article (specifically ToT III).
Can Treasures of Tokuno working 3-4 times evry year, becose more player can will collect lesser ToT's arty? Now few players have lesser and greater and we(new players) can Only buy this items for unreal price and he is monopol in this game. With this server can win with more Players to start and stay here(like me)