UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trouble creating an account for Hybrid

Re: Trouble creating an account for Hybrid

Oh sorry, my bad. I got confused and got all the posts all mixed up.

I don't understand how it worked for your friend and not you. Very strange. Everything I would've said for you to do has already been said in this thread. You could try to PM Ryan and if he's not busy he may be able to help you out. Other than that, I don't know. Sorry man and I hope you get it working! :)

hda007

Wanderer

....yeah i know... very strange

Do you have a link to "Ryan's" profile so I can PM him? I don't want to get the wrong person. You're the first one to point me to somebody to contact. I appreciate it.

^_^

hda007

Wanderer

It sounds like others are having the same trouble in the sticky posted by drakrum-hybrid.

Something has to be done!! Admins? GMs? Who do we need to contact in order to solve this?

I can't post links because I need 15 posts, lol. :(

If you go to Search > Advanced Search and type "Ryan" in the User Name box and have "Exact Name" ticked, it will come up with a list of Ryan's posts which you can then use to access his profile.

You could also try giving him a PM in IRC if you have it.

hda007

Wanderer

Thanks so much. Hopefully I can get some answers for everybody that seems to be encountering this.

Also, make sure you're running the 2D client and that your firewall isn't blocking the connection. I really can't think of anything else. :(

AzralJB

Wanderer

in that case, how does one delete an old account from the server, or change the user name and password for an old account?

ToRnhatesyou

Wanderer

im not sure if this is allowed or not i think i might have an empty spot for another account i can give it to you heres my aim
Tornhatesaim

(btw ryan takes for ever to reply it better to contact a gm)

AzralJB said:
in that case, how does one delete an old account from the server, or change the user name and password for an old account?
You can't delete an account. You have to wait for it to go "inactive" meaning don't login for 3 months(?). You can't change your username either. I think you can change your password by using a command if your account is registered with an e-mail, or I think you can even page a GM and they can do it for you.

ToRnhatesyou said:
im not sure if this is allowed or not i think i might have an empty spot for another account i can give it to you heres my aim
Tornhatesaim

(btw ryan takes for ever to reply it better to contact a gm)
I reckon it's allowed because people can sell their accounts for UO gold, so giving one away for free shouldn't be a problem.