UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

True Brit Factioners

Mister Dank

Knight
Re: True Brit Factioners

Yeah I can assist.

STOP WEARING THAT SHITTY COLOR AND WEAR WHAT I WEAR CUZ ITS BETTER

kthxseeyouinventbye

Topgun1337

Sorceror

Dude apple sauce i hope you die you dirty piece of dog shit i wont look at your mom if someone paid me to, dude a cows ass looks better then her face i hope you are happy that your mom is a fucking hideous and one last thing, ask Rza about this one GET THE FUCK OUT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP ONE ON FUCKING LIKES YOU..

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Topgun1337;432221 said:
Dude apple sauce i hope you die you dirty piece of dog shit i wont look at your mom if someone paid me to, dude a cows ass looks better then her face i hope you are happy that your mom is a fucking hideous and one last thing, ask Rza about this one GET THE FUCK OUT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP ONE ON FUCKING LIKES YOU..

Continue eating away your problems, you're already past the point of return.

Topgun1337;432221 said:

Oh my god.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Topgun, one day you'll look back on the days you were a pathetic 14 year old loser. Get a fucking life dawg.. I guarantee you wouldn't ever consider saying this to someone in real life. Sit down little kid, you don't even meet the age requirement for this game.

Tempest

Knight

Davey_Havok;434487 said:
Topgun, one day you'll look back on the days you were a pathetic 14 year old loser. Get a fucking life dawg.. I guarantee you wouldn't ever consider saying this to someone in real life. Sit down little kid, you don't even meet the age requirement for this game.

LMAO Pillar is bringin` the fuckin` heat!

Where you been dude??!! I fuckin` miss you.

Davey_Havok;434487 said:

From the guy who doesnt know how to play this game.