UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

trying to make a comeback,

Tempest

Knight
Re: trying to make a comeback,

a-e-i-Own-you;478661 said:
DeadSpace is supposed to be pretty good, not too much hype for it though (not that that would ever mean anything)

I would go on about how the "Last Day" Gears2 commercial ad made me wet, but Esk would travel 2 towns over and kill me

Dude my gf`s cousin has DeadSpace, he somehow got burned games on his modded xbox, so he got like a ton of games earlier than release date. I played it this weekend on his nice plasma screen HDTV.

It`s fun as hell, I wanted to play it late at night alone to let the whole scary factor to kick in.

Mister Dank

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;478702 said:
I think you're bullshitting about buying a 360

But that's just me!

Sir, would I lie to you?

So far I have:

Fallout 3 (excellent)
Force Unleashed (not bad)
Shitty free SEGA tennis game that came with the console

Mister Dank;478708 said:
Sir, would I lie to you?

"Cheeto grease on my keys"

"I'm handicapped"

"Pumpkin and his brothers are pretty good mages"

"NO INGLES"

"I can't play without concussion blow"

"GUNz isn't our meatshield"

"Brb polishing my chair"

to name a few

Hyphy Train;478676 said:
It`s fun as hell, I wanted to play it late at night alone to let the whole scary factor to kick in.

I suggest DOOM III or a Silent Hill game for that

Mister Dank

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;478714 said:
"Cheeto grease on my keys"

"Brb polishing my chair"

"Pumpkin and his brothers are pretty good mages"

"NO INGLES"

"I can't play without concussion blow"

"GUNz isn't our meatshield"

to name a few

1. dood I eat a lot of cheetos

2. I have Bile to polish my chair for me

3. Pumpkin and his brothers are pretty damn good team players

4. I do in fact lack the property "ingles"

5. I really can't!

6. If by meatshield you mean "group of foreigners comprised primarily of annoying archers that continuously deposit gold into Mister Dank's bank, and occasionally (like once every couple years) withdraw some from his bank, causing him to swear off eating cheetos and to strangle his cat" then yes, they are our meatshield.

7. I'll kick the shit out of you on UMK3.

Gears2 is team-oriented dood. Since I know you're a team player, if you got it, maybe we could set aside our petty squabbles and shotgun some pretty little faces off.

Or I could just pester Tempest to get it and sexually harass his girlfriend behind his back

Mister Dank

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;478722 said:
Gears2 is team-oriented dood. Since I know you're a team player, if you got it, maybe we could set aside our petty squabbles and shotgun some pretty little faces off.

Or I could just pester Tempest to get it and sexually harass his girlfriend behind his back

I might buy it, but not until after this term of school ends. I'm one new game away from failing algebra. :eek:

Mister Dank;478724 said:
I might buy it, but not until after this term of school ends. I'm one new game away from failing algebra. :eek:

It may make you rage harder than UO.

That would be bad

roly

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;478110 said:
I wasn't being racist, just pointing out the truth. I was never derogatory in any way.

tHE pRESIDENT IS bLACK. MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR IS BLACK. I WORK WITH 4 BLACK PEOPLE. BLACK PEOPLE ARE BLACK.

nothing racist has happened in this message, get over it.

woodycook

Knight

Our pres is white (for like another month or something). And the new one is only half white.

woodycook;479285 said:
Our pres is white (for like another month or something). And the new one is only half white.

I like to look on the bright side and refer to him as half black

pbguy434

Knight

woodycook;479285 said:
Do people think they are witty when they say things like this? Seriously people, come on. You're not witty nor funny and neither is Carlos Mencia.