UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Turkice really is a big son of a...

Sharper

Wanderer
Turkice really is a big son of a...

I posted a few weeks ago something just like this, then I appologised and said it was a missunderstanding.

Well, he just told me (a couple hours ago) he would make an alliance to do champ spawns, and to protect other champ spawners. And guess what happened? We were there doing coon, and he raided us. Along with that Xorion Khaduran dude that raided a group I was in before.

Ok, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me, right?

At least RTG didn't backstab. They were jerks and idiots, but they were assumed idiots. The worst thing is the damn backstabbers, that pretend to be blue, pretend to help you, then screw you.

Very nice... I should've learned by now. Guess I'm just naive to still trust people.

you can't trust anybody online... those that can...well, very few of them...and need to find them...

They are usually the quiet ones =P...(hehehe lol, I think I just burned myself..)

but yeah...always watch your own back...

Turki

Sorceror
cool i got my own topic ! what happened though is im blue and guys tried to kill me wich obviosly didnt work......

Sharper

Wanderer
turkice said:
cool i got my own topic ! what happened though is im blue and guys tried to kill me wich obviosly didnt work......

Sure... keep lying... tell everyone you will help them with a champ and then raid them. I'm sure there will be some other people just as naive as I was.

Sharper

Wanderer
When they raided us, I talked to him on msn and told him that was me there, and asked what was going on (he was there with his char Lazy Eye G).

The highlight of the conversation:

(19:21:07) Me: are u raiding us with that xorion guy?
(19:21:32) Turkice: raiding what
(19:21:37) Turkice: im watching south park

Nice, huh? What a dirty liar.

rofl, ill state this again, TURKI IS A TOOL.

he was never anything but a fucking theif.

he sucks ass at pvp and always will.

if i was him id slit my juggulard(sp?) and get it over with.

fucking tool.

vAlAkIvI

Page
this sucks Sharper, :(
i think both of you (Sharper and Turkice) are nice ppl, i dont know what happened today but i think it was a missanderstood....
i hope it you both can make peace with each other.... ;)

Sharper

Wanderer
qweazdak said:
bleh! from what ive heard ... you both suck

The nice qweazdak with his kind way with words... :rolleyes:

If by suck you mean not being a very skilled player, you are probably right.

But if you meant that I screw people or that I'm not a man and can't honor my word, then you are way wrong.

valakivi said:
this sucks Sharper, :(
i think both of you (Sharper and Turkice) are nice ppl, i dont know what happened today but i think it was a missanderstood....
i hope it you both can make peace with each other.... ;)

No misunderstanding. We were on the fourth level of Coon Daddy and he comes in and blows everyone up and anyone he missed Xorion followed behind.

We attempt a come back and we are now on his "shit list." :-/

Digital

Wanderer
Turk has very little education and no life. He ignores his family to play uo on a free shard. (talk about sad)
Maybe he should try to "Shitlist" people with the items that werent given to him for free by other people.

Turki

Sorceror
cool this was pretty funny i didnt know i made such impression on u all... i gotta have since u all remmeber me :) thx for the supposrt guys wouldnt be possible without u all :)