UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Turning off house decay and account deletion for Floridians!

R

Ryan

Turning off house decay and account deletion for Floridians!

The staff of UO Gamers are working to ensure our Floridian players will be able to come back and play here when they get their homes taken care of an power is restored. That said we have turned off house decay and account deletion until Florida is taken care of. We are sincerely sorry about the people in Florida and want to let you know we (the staff of UO Gamers) donated nearly 500 dollars worth of bottled water to the victims in Florida.

Godspeed to you all.

mbcmike

Wanderer
Wow, the staff just continues to amaze me everytime I log on here. Ryan I appreciate this so much, I live in central Florida right where the storm hit, the only way Ive been able to log onto the net has been by traveling to where I go to college and getting on there. The place I live was one of the worst hit areas, thx so much for your consideration.

Thx, from all of us recalling Floridians

RxxOr

Wanderer
i belive it too, i just tried to visit ol buddy in oldsmar/clearwater, couldnt. NO APARTMENT COMPLEX EXISTS THERE ANYMORE lol.

Phantom16

Wanderer
*tear* im about to cry...altho i live in washingtion...about as far away from florda as you can get in the US, i realy like to hear this.......good job UOG!!!!

you guys just dont stop kicking ass!!!

VileStyle

Wanderer
i live in florida as well but thankfully wasnt affected by the storm. I feel really bad for the people that did though... just hope another one doesnt hit.

That is truly great, Ryan. I'm not talking about the temporary shut down of house decay I am talking about the $500 of bottled water that you sent. I myself live on the South East coast of Florida so all we got were a little drops, but I have friends over in Punta and in Orlando, I wish them all the best of luck and I thank you for what you've done.

Klath

nachie

Wanderer
nachos said:
There was a storm in Florida?

First off can you change this guys name, he gives me a bad reputation :<

Second off, that's really nice of the staff, is there a way you can donate like canned goods and such? I'd love to help if I could.

yeh i live by tampa fl and didnt get a scratch all though we were supposed to and its said that a hurricane will not change its track with in the final 4 hours of tocuh down but it did change its track at the VERY last minnute saving the fuck out of where i live but screwing over everyone else

all in all ive always said this place has kicked ass now i say it owns all if someone else hears any of the big name shards (ipy, defiance... the aos shards etc etc) doing the same thing post it up here maybe find out if its true and if its not they can go live in iraq or something

gj staff keep it up

Que Cee

Sorceror
No apartment complexes at all? Oh my.

(Wasn't aware of how bad the situation was)

Hope everyone recovers swiftly. . .