UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Turning off house decay and account deletion for Floridians!

AmenRoXXor

Wanderer
Very cool of the UOG staff to do this. I live in Pembroke Pines, Fl. Wasn't hit by anything more than strong winds, and a bit of rain the night before. It is good to see that this hurricane did not leave the devastation behind that Andrew did, although it was very close in strength.
Keep yer heads up Floridians, hurricane season is just about over.

Not be an ( Y ) or an anything, but I was wondering how long is house decay going to be off? Its just a question.

My brother lives in Ft. Myers Beach and luckily nothing happened to him, but his town was a wreck. He was without power for like 6 or 7 days. I feel for the people that lost their lives and for those that lost their belongings.

Vyne

Wanderer
Why didn't anyone tell me that they where doing A help recover florda thing? I woulda donated... Too late now i guess... Oh well great job (But next time tell me!!!)