UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[TUT] Removing the annoying EA Intro.

[TUT] Removing the annoying EA Intro.

Ever wanted to get rid of that annoying EA intro when UO starts? (I know I did, so thats why I am sharing, heh, I am not even sure if this is commonly known, but I like sharing =])

Anyways, open up your UO folder, (I don't know if this guide works on 3D, sorry trammies =[)

Goto the folder called 'music': (Ultime Online 2D\Music)

Code:
Rename:  Ealogo.bik -> Ealogo.bak
Rename:  Intro.bik -> Intro.bak
Rename:  Osilogo.bik -> Osilogo.bak
Now load up UO, and play faster! (If you want, you can revert the names back, heh)

- Magichound

F

first.class.mail

or when you run uogateway you could just set it to skip intros

F

Fallon

I'm moving this to the new join forum so that new players can see this :)

Hammurabi

Wanderer
The skip intro option doesn't seem to work with AoS. Or at least it didn't for me until I did what Magichound said, a few months ago.

Magichound said:
Ever wanted to get rid of that annoying EA intro when UO starts? (I know I did, so thats why I am sharing, heh, I am not even sure if this is commonly known, but I like sharing =])

Dude u post that like u just made a new discovery... We all already skiped the intro lol

and DID U KNOW U CAN RUN MULTIPLE UOs ON SAME COMP??? i bet u didnt. well now u know

NASTY_DEVILx said:
Dude u post that like u just made a new discovery... We all already skiped the intro lol

and DID U KNOW U CAN RUN MULTIPLE UOs ON SAME COMP??? i bet u didnt. well now u know
Heh wow, I knew some idiot would try to act all cool to make there e-penis .02 centimeters bigger. If you read what I stated, I wasn't sure if it was commonly known, I knew it was known, because I didn't figure this out myself. Please show me in my post were I act like its all new and fresh, I didn't. Put up, or shut up.

PS: DID YOU KNOW YOU CANT SPELL FOR SHIT, LET ALONE FLAME. I BET YOU DIDN'T. WELL NOW YOU KNOW!

- Magichound